I looked up to see a black van parked on the curb of my house, as the car beeped, a driver who was covered in black also gesturing for us to hurry.

That car, it's Eunhee's!

I stomped my feet on the floor, not moving in place but was no use as the man picked me up, while opening the passenger door.

I was hurriedly placed inside, the man following after while slamming the door behind.

The figure buckled my seatbelt and the driver instantly sped off.

The black clothed figure still covered my mouth as the driver took routes I couldn't recognize almost as if they didn't want to be noticed.

I glanced down at the long skinny cream hands as I did what my gut told me to do.

I bit down on the figures fingers, causing it to yelp, removing their hands from my mouth.

My hands that were freed I began swinging at the thief next to me while multitasking and kicking the drivers chair.

I was about to swing again but the thief prevented me by holding my hands firmly.

"Jiyeon calm down!"

The muffled voice responded.

"Who the hell are you!"

I hollered.

I scooted to the side, my legs facing the handle bar direction where the opponent sat straight, I sent a kick to the face.

It quickly responded with a groan rubbing at it's face, caressing it carefully.

"Stop this car before I sent kicks to where the sun doesn't shine!"

I ordered.

With no response but simply groans I prepared another quick but was stopped shortly,

"Wait!"

He called.

I stopped my foot mid air, glancing at the disguised man, he slowly removed his mask, leaving me shocked as he sighed deeply,

He ran his fingers through his hair while rubbing his eyes, a warm smile on his face.

"It's me, Min Yoongi."

He explained.

I convulsed, mouth gaped open, not knowing how to respond.

"Look I know you were frightened and we didn't mean to scare you but it was our only option."

Yoongi started.

"I...I..why would you?"

I stuttered.

Confused, I covered my face into my palms, disappointed in my actions.

"Look Jiyeon, me you, and Taehyung are the only one left."

Yoongi informed.