Introducing Our Founders and Admins!

Just a little bit about the 'behind the scenes' people who are running this account...

Co-founder: sixdimensionaldreams

Hi! I'm Emma, one of the co-founders of this account. I hope all of you are enjoying it so far! My job here is to pretty much set things up and make sure everything is working the way it's supposed to. I'm so glad to see that we've expanded so much in such a short amount of time, all thanks to our wonderful members and clients. If you ever have to ask anything, I'm pretty much available at all times and you can reach me on my personal account (posted above) or on here. We're always open to new ideas and suggestions. I love discovering new talent so if you want me to read your book(s), I take reading requests on my main account :) I enjoy reading in general and mostly read fantasy or fiction. My favourite series are probably Harry Potter and the Raven Cycle. I'd love for everyone to participate more in this account and I hope that we reach that goal in the future... Cheers! 

Survivors_Fan The Head Admin  and Reviewer

Hey guys! Alex here, I love working here at @Circleofwriters and I would love to work with all of you! I am also a reviewer, so if you would like anyone to review your books, go to our review book and and click on Alex. Now, for some facts about Meh! I write mostly romance stories, based very loosely off my real life friends. I also write fanfics, meme, and random books. I play the French horn, and most of my classes are advanced. Hope to hear from you soon!