Navigation

Are you lost? Do you have no idea what to do next? You have come to the right page! Here, we will walk you through all the books on the 'Circle of Writers' profile so you have a better understanding of how it works. 

Circle of Writers Magazine 

The magazine is for posting updates and announcements. The first couple of pages of the magazine are dedicated to an introduction, which includes these pages: 'About Us', 'Navigation', 'Rules' and 'Comments, queries, suggestions.' The rest of the pages in this book are to announce upcoming events, updates or any other matter of importance.

Circle of Writers Staff 

This book is for joining the Circle of Writers team as a member of the staff. It includes all the positions and a link to the form to apply for each position. So if you'd like a job here, this is the book to check! 

Circle of Writers Editors, Circle of Writers Reviewers, Circle of Writers Graphics, Circle of Writers Critics 

The titles of these books are pretty self-explanatory. Editors are for editing your works, reviewers for reviewing, graphics for graphic design and critics for critiquing. If you'd like to benefit from one of these services, go on the page and fill out a short form. 

Circle of Writers Contests

We will be hosting contests both for writing and graphic design. If you'd like to join, please check out the book for rules and instructions. 

Circle of Writers Tips &Tricks  

This book provides tips and tricks for Wattpaders. These tips and tricks can vary from how to write in a certain style to how to get a lot of readers on Wattpad. If you're new to Wattpad, or simply in search for tips, check it out!