September 2016

Hello everyone! This is the monthly issue for September 2016. Here are the announcements for the month...

New Staff Members

We are gaining more and more staff members by the day! Thank you everyone for joining the team. Here are our current staff members. 

Head Critic: itsagemini

Head Editor: beautifuldreams114

Head Graphic Designer: asmileforwar

Critics: Not-A-Musejoybell_writes

Editors: taharka-okai

Graphic Designers: mc395686tobiiochu

Reviewers: taharka-okaiKatsCandyVanExoGrim

Advertisers: EpicEntranceMadswashere

We are in need of some Admins to help us run the group! If you think you are up for the job, please sign up! 

Bugs

We are experiencing some issues with the links leading to the application forms. For now, please PM us if you cannot click on a link or if it sends you to a dead site. We are working on this and it will be fixed soon. 

Upcoming

We have two upcoming books: Tips & Tricks (which will be a guide to writing and to Wattpad) and Contests (which will contain writing and cover contests). These two books will be run by founders and admins. 

We have yet to receive any praises for our staff members! If you are a client reading this, please take a few minutes to review the staff member who has helped you. This would greatly help them improve. In the following months, if we are to receive any praises, we will be putting up 'Staff of the Month' awards in the monthly CW Magazine issues. 

We thank our staff members for helping us out and our clients for using our services. Hope everybody is enjoying the group! 

- The CW Team.