Part 1, day one.

((Authors note, mostly gonna be in toms view))

Toms POV:
I sigh as I cut yet another reminder into my arms. Looking down upon them it seemed as if they had been through a shredder, only a few words still visible through the splatters of blood which were dripping from my arm onto the cold stone floor.
"Happy birthday me... heh... sixteen today.. soon... soon I'll be able to leave... I just need to wait..."
Two more years
Getting up weakly, I stumble past all the beer cans from the floor. A fresh pile showing on the far left of the living room showed my father was home. I use the term father lightly here, he is actually my foster parent, along with the she witch I have to call a mother. Of coarse, she was always out gambling, so at least I didn't have to put up it's her as much as my father. Father however, was a completely different matter. The stern man wouldn't even acknowledge my existence, other than when he wanted to yell at me, and was constantly drinking. Sometimes I would find strange bags of powder around the house, I of coarse knew what they were and stayed clear.
I opened the dusty fridge looking for food, a couple eggs and a slither of ham. I check the expiration date on the packet, it was way too old to eat. I begin to throw it out as my father walks into the room.  I felt something hot against my cheek as I flew off my feet and into a pile of dirty beer cans. Coughing, I clutch onto my cheek, feeling something wet I look at my hand. Blood. My eyes widened as he forced my mouth open and shoved the meat down my throat. " eat it you slut" he smirked, forcing me to swallow it.
I ran to the toilet, throwing up. It was only I when I got to my room that I let it all out. I sat on my bed crying, packing my school bag. Waiting for the torture that lay ahead of me at another day at school.

Sometimes I wonder if I'll be able to get through another day, sometimes I wonder if it even matters if I continue.

My life is pointless anyway.

The world doesn't care for you

Bitch, thinking you have it bad! Look at everyone else around you!

What makes you so special?!

Freak! Look at your eyes!

Haha! Soulless freak!

These words circle through my head like vultures, clawing at my sanity.

Just one more day.