My cock twitches when Braeden finally makes it to where I want him. Looking up at me through his dark lashes, he runs his tongue along the underside of my cock, root to tip, before taking me into his mouth.

The warm heat of him wrapped around me feels more amazing than I remember. Trying to stop myself from pushing him down even further, I curl my fingers into the sheets, holding onto them so tightly that I fear they may tear. Braeden lets out a hum of approval when he sees me losing control, and I almost come at the sensation.

He is only able to do a few bobs of his head before I pull him off completely. He looks up at me with confusion, but I just pull him up to me, wrapping my arms completely around him.

"You need to get inside me right now because I am so close to coming," I say, my words not as eloquent as I want them to be. But who honestly cares? This is a time for being passionate and loving, not thinking carefully about every little thing I say.

Braeden seems to become even more aroused by my words because his eyes fill with even more heat. Pressing one last kiss on my lips, he pulls away. A small whimper escapes from between my lips before I can stop it, but Braeden quickly returns to me, this time with the bottle of lube in his hands.

The process of being prepped is never my favorite thing, but I am grateful for it when Braeden finally replaces his fingers with his lubed cock.

The initial stretch burns slightly, but it only takes about a minute for me to adjust to the feeling of having him inside me again. Once I give him a nod to tell him that I am ready, he slowly pushes in the rest of the way, not stopping until his hips are pressed flush against mine.

The pleasure of being so full makes my eyes flutter shut, my breath catching at the sensation. Braeden pulls away from me again but only enough so that he is sitting up, still completely inside me. His arms wrap around my back, pulling me so that I am fully seated on him, my legs straddling his.

This position makes it so that he is even deeper than before, and it moves us both so that his cock rubs against the small bundle of nerves inside me with every thrust. His hands trail down my back, stopping once he reaches my ass and giving it a generous squeeze.

"God, you're so gorgeous," he says, his words breathy as he uses his strength to lift me up and down.

"Mm," I mumble, quite intelligently.

Braeden just lets out a laugh, squeezing my ass again as he gives an even deeper thrust. My head falls back from the pleasure coursing through me from having him inside me, but I don't like being so far away from him. With a little more effort than I want to give, I pull myself closer to my mate, burying my head in his neck.

My orgasm sneaks up on me, but with the combination of the constant rubbing of my prostate from Braeden's cock and my cock rubbing between our torsos, I am coming in only a matter of minutes.

Braeden's lips find mine, the kiss muffling my moans. My body becomes almost weightless as I come down from my high, and Braeden's hips are thrusting erratically as he chases his own orgasm. He comes with a strangled moan, pushing himself inside me as far as he can.

My hands trail along his back and neck, stopping every once in a while to lightly pet his wolf ears. Braeden rumbles his approval at the soothing motions. With shaky arms and legs, Braeden lowers the both of us onto the mattress, only pulling out of me once we are settled.

The urge to sleep is weighing heavy on me, and I have to fight to keep my eyelids open. My mate pulls away from me just enough to open the drawer of his bed side table and pull out a small washcloth. Using the washcloth, he wipes both of us up before throwing it in the general direction of our clothes hamper.

We both bask in the after glow for a while, losing track of time as we touch each other with lazy fingers. Braeden intertwines our legs and pulls me against his chest before reaching down for the blankets that we had pushed to the bottom of the bed. Once the heavy weight of them are settled on top of us, I find myself unable to keep my eyelids open any longer.

My mate's hands continue to run through my hair, periodically rubbing against my fox ears and making me relax even more.

I am only half awake when Braeden says my name with a soft voice.

"Hm?" I mumble back, too tired to say anything more coherent than that.

"No matter what happens, we will stay together." His arm tightens around my waist. "With everything that has been going on, I have a feeling that things are only going to get worse. The important thing, though, is that we stay together no matter what." He pulls me even closer to him before saying anything else. "Because I don't know what I would do if I lost you."

He is silent after that, and I just wrap myself even tighter around him, not wanting to have any space between us. The thought of being separated from my mate or friends causes my face to scrunch up in displeasure. My parents already left me when I was a toddler, deciding that having a child was not all that it was cracked up to be. To lose my mate and friends would break me, and I will do anything I can to keep from having them taken away from me as well.