Prologue

A screaming sound echoed through the walls of the cave.

The voice belonged to a girl with (colour) hair her stomach bulging out. Holding her tightly around the waist was a raven haired man.

"Never!" She shouted, upon looking more carefully, one could see that the one with raven hair was supporting the girl.

In front of them stood a man with blonde hair and eyes as harsh as the skies on a stormy night.

On the floor lay another women with indescribable beauty, Her hair was swept in the wind as she herself was crying. "You can't do this, Zeus! Love always finds a way!" She shouted at him to stop but he didn't listen.

And soon a wind tried to push the lovers away.

But they wouldn't let go. Zeref stood rooted in the ground for some reason but the females entire body was in air, her arms were wrapped with his.

"It would be a lot easier if you just let go." The God said, quite calmly, not even raising his voice, almost as if he were enjoying their pain. The wind strengthened, causing it to whip against their skin and form bruises.

The both of them stared at each others eyes and saw the hopelessness in them. It was useless to fight against the king of the Gods, they had tried but result was as expected.

The girl cried, tears flowing down her cheeks, the boy himself shed a few of them.

The pair kissed, probably their last.

"I love you," He whispered between tears. "I love so much."

She cried bot wanting to let go but her hands were losing grip, "I love you too."

And she let go......