Chapter 14

Charlotte's POV

"Okay class today I am going to re-explain the project because most of you were out when I explained it." Mr. Rizzo, our English teacher said. I glared at Justin who was sitting next to me, we both started laughing because we were some of the people that were out. "Okay so as you would know this is a yearly project and you have already been assigned your partners. If you don't know who your partner is come see me. Now, for this project you and your partner will have to pretend to be a couple." I looked over at Justin who was already looking at me. He grabbed my hand and gave it a light squeeze. We were a couple so this project hopefully should be fairly easy for us. "Yes, class I know this is English class but, I am also a health teacher so this will be the project I am assigning. So, as I was saying you and your partner will have to pretend to be a couple. Not just boyfriend and girlfriend, but husband and wife." The whole class moaned. This would be interesting for some partners. At least Justin and I were a couple. Mr. Rizzo continued, "Now, while pretending to be husband and wife you are going to have a child that you will need to take care of. This will teach you the basics of babies. Now of course the child will not be real, it will be a baby doll that cries, poops, pees, etc. You are required to take care of and feed this baby. You will have to dress it, bathe it, and change its diapers etc. You are required to take care of this baby WITH your partner. You need to know how to take turns and work together for when you are actually married. Probably most of you are wondering, who gets the baby at night. Well, I am requiring you to sleep at each other’s houses so you can take care of the baby together. You don't have to sleep in the same bed of course." The whole class laughed. "But, you both are required to take fair share of taking care of this child. Everyone’s project won't end at the same time. Some will end much sooner than others, it depends on how well you take care of the baby. For most people, it takes 2 semesters. After you are finished taking care of your baby, which I will let you know when. Then you are required to write a 10 paragraph essay on your experience with your child. Did you and your partner become closer? Did you like having responsibility of having a child? Etc. Okay class that is about all the time today. Tomorrow in class I will be assigning babies to partners."

Finally we got out of that class. Mr. Rizzo talked the whole time! Justin walked up to me after class.

"Hey babe. Excited to have a baby?" I laughed at him.

"Yes Justin. And we get to sleep at each other’s houses." I winked at him.

"Oh, so now were talking dirty?" Justin said.

"No Justin, I was just saying we get to sleep together. Wow, maybe you have the dirty mind.” I laughed to myself at that last remark. He definitely has a dirty mind.

“Come here babe.” Justin pulled me into a tight hug. He was squeezing me, making me feel safe. “I’m so happy that I can have a baby with you.”

“Justin, you know the baby isn’t real right?” I asked his confused face.

“Yes, I do. But, maybe someday we could have a real baby together.” I smiled at that thought.

“Yes, I would like that. But that’s in the future, after high school.” I said as we linked hands and walked to our next class…late because of us talking, oh well.

“So, how many?” Justin asked as we started walking up the stairs.

“How many what?” I asked as Justin looked deeply into my eyes.

“Babies” He said, smirking.

“Justin, I don’t know. I haven’t even thought about having a family yet.” I said, honestly.

“I have, with you.” Justin said. That welled my heart.

“Justin,” I started with a sigh, but he cut me off.

“Charlotte, I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to have mini Justins and Charlottes. I want a family. I want to wake up beside you every morning. I want to be able to tell you how much I love you every single day. I want to grow old together, spend life together through ups and downs, on a rollercoaster together, side by side through everything.” Justin pulled out a ring. Omfg my heart started racing. What is he doing?

“Justi....” He cut me off before I could finish.

“Shhh. Char this is a promise ring. I promise to help you get up when you fall down. I promise to love our kids. I promise to stick beside you no matter what happens. I promise to cherish every moment we have together. I promise I will always tell you the truth. And lastly, Char I promise to love you forever.” Omg was all I could think. He really loves me. He wants to spend the rest of his life with me. “Char, do you accept this promise ring?”

“Yes” I kissed him passionately on the lips. He slowly slipped the ring on my finger. I took a moment to admire the beautiful ring that represented our love. “Justin, it’s beautiful. I love you” I kissed him with force.

“I love you too Char.” Justin pulled me into a lung crushing hug. “I never want to lose you Char.” His voice cracked. Was he crying? I pulled back slowly and looked into his watery caramel eyes. A tear rolled down his cheek.

“Awww Justin don’t cry.” I pulled him into a tight hug and rustled my hand in his hair.

“You’re beautiful.” Now it was my turn. My eyes started watering. Justin immediately kissed me. In the middle of our passionate kiss, full of lust and love, a tear rolled down my cheek. Justin slowly pulled away and kissed my tear away. This brought a smile to my face.

“Justin, I love you so so so so much!!”

“I love you to babe. More than you could imagine.”

“I don’t think so Justin. I definitely love you more.”

“Oh really?” Justin started tickling me. “Are you sure.”

“yess… Justin I love you more” I said between laughs. Justin started tickling me more and more. Now, I could barely breathe. “Jus..tinn…sssttaahhppp” I managed to mutter.

“Say that I love you more” He said, continuing to tickle me.

“Never” I said, still laughing.

“Okay then, here comes the tickle monster.” He started tickling me again.

“Okay, justin, you love me more” He finally stopped tickling me.

Ding Ding

Whoops, that was the bell. We just skipped our second class, oh well.

Hope you like it!! I loved this chapter idk why lol but thanks for reading J vote and comment! I will update soon <3