10|Friends again and the Other Help

10| Friends again and the other help

Her friends did took the first move. She was going to the library when Harry and Ron invited her to go towards the Black Lake. She went with them without question since this is the chance that she is waiting for many days.

"Hermione, we need to talk." Harry said.

"I need you both to listen to me." She said seriously and Harry nodded. However, it took 5 seconds of glaring to Ron to have him nod back to her.

"I've been distant with the two of you lately because you have been too busy with your girlfriends to know that I exist." Ron was about to argue but the look on Hermione's face made him shut his mouth.

"Ron, I know that you think I'm still in love with you but i'm not."
This is a lie but she has to say it to become friends again with Ron. "I'm not planning to steal you from Lavender. I am happy for the both of you to have your own girlfriends, but please don't forget about me. What happened with our years of friendship?"

"We are so sorry that you feel that way, Hermione." Harry said.

"Yeah, sorry too Hermione for saying bad things to you." Ron added.

"Seriously? I gave you a speech and all you gave me is one sentence each?" She joked." But I'm sorry too if I over reacted."

"It was really hard without you, Hermione."

"Yeah, we had a pretty hard time without you helping us with our homework." They laughed at Ron's statement.

"Friends again?" Ron asked.

"Oh, we were always friends."
***
"Thank you so much, Draco!" She shouted. After she had the talk with her best friend, she sent Draco a message to meet her in the room of requirement and here they are now.

"I did nothing actually. It was all on you. Besides, this is not the thing i'm helping you with." He said followed by the signature smirk.

"But you did tell me some sort of things that helped." She said." And what other thing do you mean?"

"I'll tell you soon." He answered.

"Soon? When is soon? Just tell me already!" She asked.

"I'm not gonna tell you now."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to."

"What do I have to do to make you tell me now?" She asked. Curiosity surrounds her.

"Nothing. You can't do anything to make me tell you." He said.

"Wait here. I need to grab something."

He nodded and now, curiosity surrounds him too.

It took Hermione a few minutes to return to the room of
requirement with a basket.

"What is that?" He asked.
She showed him the contents of the basket and his eyes were opened wide at the sight. "Now, will you tell me?"

"How did you know that I like green apples?" He asked joyfully.

"I saw you making out with them last time." She answered. “Now, tell me."

"I did not make out with an apple, Granger."

"Come on, just tell me."

"Alright, I'll help you win Weasel's heart."