2|Bathroom

2| Bathroom

The last carriage arrived at the castle and Harry and Hermione found their way through the Great Hall without getting anymore insults from Malfoy.

“Hi guys!” Ron greeted the both of them as they took a seat beside him.

“Hi. Where’s Lavender?” Hermione asked with a hint of bitterness in her voice.

Ron was about to answer but then, they heard a voice behind them “Won-won!”

Lavender and Ron snogged while Harry and Hermione were making disgusted faces.

“Get a room, you two!” Harry shouted but Hermione was nowhere to be seen.

Seeing the two kiss, still makes her heart broken. She loves Ron and the kiss in the chamber during the war, was nothing to him even though it is one of the things that kept her going.

After a few minutes of walking, she arrived at Moaning Myrtle’s bathroom and decided to wash her face before going back to the Great Hall.

She heard some voice inside so she thought that there must be someone inside already.

“Who is it?” She called but there was no answer.

“Homenum Revelio” Hermione whispered, Draco Malfoy was revealed.

“Watch where you point your wand, Granger.” He smirked.

“Sorry, I didn’t know it was you.” She mumbled.

“Excuse me Granger, but this is a public bathroom. Anyone can go inside.”

“Yes Malfoy, however, this is a girl’s bathroom and you are a boy.” Hermione said.

“I don’t care if this is a girl’s bathroom. All I care is that I was the first one here and you need to leave.”

“Excuse me Malfoy, but this bathroom is big enough for the two of us.”

“Why are you here in the first place? Isn’t weasel and scarhead with you?” he said,” Oh I see, weasel is busy snogging her girlfriend and he didn’t see you leave.”

“Whatever Malfoy.” She said and went to the basin, and quickly washed her face.

“You know Granger, you should really hide that jealousy of yours to keep your friend.” He said.

“For the record, I am not jealous of Ron and Lavender. In fact, I am very happy for them."

“Are you convincing me, Granger? Maybe you should convince yourself.” 

Hermione quickly went back towards the Great Hall and saw Harry and Ron. She sat beside Harry and smiled because Lavender was nowhere to be seen again.

“Where have you been?” Harry asked.

“Oh, I was from the bathroom.” She answered and ate her food.

“We were worried about you.” Ron said and this made her smile.

“There is nothing to worry about. There isn’t any war left.” She answered.

Hermione took one glance at the Slytherin’s table and saw that Malfoy was not in there.

“’Mione! Earth to Hermione!” Harry said while waving his hand in front of her.

“Sorry, what?”

“What are you staring at?”

“I wasn’t staring at something or someone, Harry. I was just thinking about the war.”

“Um okay. I was just wondering about the new teachers.” He said while pointing towards the new faces in the staff’s table.

“Don’t worry, McGonagall will introduce them later.” She said.