Chapter Five

Hiii, it's Niti (ThatKidNiti) yey c:

I'm so god damn sorry I took like two and a half months with this chapter seriously, it's ridiculous. I have literally no excuse either other than the fact that I'm lazy... I'm so sorry, I hope I can get your forgiveness with this chapter, mhm? mhm. c:

It had been about twelve hours since Louis had left Harry in France and, well, he was quite excited. He had never had the intention of 'settling down' in France because why do that when you could literally travel the whole world? When you had finally gotten the opportunity to see what the rest of the world, outside Manchester, is like?

Of course, sort of a problem had appeared when he had arrived in France and bumped into Harry right in front of the Eiffel Tower. And that problem had been Harry himself. Louis probably wouldn't admit it just yet, but he was pretty sure that deep inside he knew he had fallen for the stupid curly-haired boy and that was what had kept him in Paris for even that long. He was quite certain that if it hadn't been for Harry, he would have left Paris after two or three days because there were so many countries out there that he wanted to see.

But that night, when Harry had already gone to sleep and Louis was just watching how the boy's skin seemed to become so illuminating as the moonlight shone down at him, he remembered Harry saying that because of his job as a photographer, he didn't necessarily have to settle down. He had just stayed in Paris because he liked it, that's it. That's really the only reason and that's why Louis had come to the idea that, hey, why not make it a game, then? It would be interesting for the both of them, wouldn't it? Plus, they wouldn't lose contact with each other.

So, after he had gotten up from the bed and packed his things, Louis had left a sticky note on Harry's forehead with a simple question that hid a hint of where he was going.

And right now, he was sitting on the airplane, on his way to Spain with excitement bubbling in the pit of his stomach. He couldn't exactly say that he was sure if Harry was going to follow him or not, but he was hoping the boy would. It would be way too exciting to pass a opportunity like that up, right?

After a couple of more hours, Louis had arrived in Spain, gotten his luggage and was now sitting in a taxi that was driving towards the center of the city. The weather was quite hot, which is why he was thankful he hadn't brought much winter stuff to wear. The sun was burning down at him through the window of the car, making him squint his eyes a little bit as he glanced around. Spain seemed interesting. As France, Paris to be exact, had a symbol that everyone went to see -- the Eiffel Tower -- then Spain didn't really seem to have that, but Louis was still curious to find out what the country was hiding from him.

He had told the driver to take him to a decent, four-star hotel because he had enough money to afford hotels like that. Although when they arrived in front of the hotel, Louis had almost turned to the driver and told them that no, he asked for a four star hotel, not a five star one because damn, the hotel looked very nice. Too nice, even. And really, if that was what a four star hotel looked like, he didn't even want to know what it was like in the higher class.

Paying for the ride, he got out of the car and grabbed his luggage as well before wheeling his suitcase into the hotel. He booked himself a room for about four days, went upstairs to his room which was on the fourth floor to drop his things off. He wasn't stupid, of course, because he knew he had to drop some sort of a hint to Harry and although he was already out of the airport, he could always call the airport and tell them something. Yeah, that would probably be the best idea considering the fact that if he didn't do that, Harry would most likely just stand in the middle of the airport with no clue of where to go or what to do whatsoever.