I'm not the one

JACK'S POV

It's been two days since I walked out of that bathroom stall, leaving Brayleigh behind.

She hasn't called, texted, or even walked up to me at school. It's weird because she's my bestfriend and we've never went a couple of hours without talking to eachother.

I was currently walking to my locker, but out of the corner of my eye I saw something. And it wasn't something I liked.

I slowly turned, seeing Brayleigh. But she wasn't alone. She was pressed against against locker, with her shirt halfway down, and a pair of lips (that weren't mine) pressed against hers. It took me a moment to figure it out, but once I did, I felt fire run through my veins.

She was with my ex bestfriend, shawn.

I slammed my locker, grabbing her attention. I walked over to them, grabbing shawn by his head, and smashing it into the locker. His nose crunched, and blood spewed.

"Fuck. Jack. What the hell?" Brayleigh screamed, as I turned and walked away. I walked out of the building and all the way home, and didn't look back.

Brayleigh's pov.

I stormed out of the building, and made my way to my car.

I drove until I got to jacks, I walked to his door and he answered. He let me in, shutting the door behind us.

"What do you want Brayleigh?"

"Don't you do this jack. I won't fucking let you do this." I started tearing up.

"SHUT UP. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU WERE WITH MY EX BESTFRIEND. THE ONE WHO FUCKED MY GIRLFRIEND BEHIND MY BACK!!!!" He screamed at me.

"WHAT ELSE WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO? FUCK JACK I'M SORRY!" I screamed back.

"You're sorry? Fuck brayleigh, you can't just say you're sorry and expect everything to be okay." He whispered.

"What was I supposed to do? You don't want me. No one does. I'm just a good fuck. And that's it." I cried.

"That's not true." He said walking closer. He brushed the hair out of my face, and wiped my tears.

"Yes it is, jack." I whispered.

"If you think that you need to fuck around with shawn to get attention, then you're very wrong. Any guy would be lucky to have you." He looked down at the ground.

"Then why doesn't anybody want me??"

"Because it's not about who wants you, it's about who needs you." He swallowed.

"Then why doesn't anybody need me?"

"I need you. You're my bestfriend. And I love you. But not like that. And that's okay bray, I'm not the person who was made to love you like that. But somebody was made to love you, and somebody will love you like that."