whatever jack

"Hey,bray." Jack yelled from upstairs. "I'm up here."

"Okay fucking stop screaming." I yelled back, trudging up the stairs.

"Bitchhh, did you just tell me what the fuck to do?" He challenged, smirking.

"I think I did." I laughed.

"Well, I'd advise you to stop...or else." He laughed back.

"Alright cut the shit. I have have a question.."

"k go for it bestie." He laughed, plopping on the bed next to me.

"Soo...cam asked me on a date, should I go or nah?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Fuck no." He scrunched his eyebrows, scoffing.

"Wtf jack, you know I like him!" I rolled my eyes.

"He's a fucking douche. And a manwhore!" He yelled at me.

"And you're fucking not? Wtf ever. I'm leaving, asshole." I said, walking back downstairs.

"No, no, no baby. No." He chased me down the stairs, turning me around. "What I meant was," he grabbed my hands in his. "You deserve better." He kissed my hand.

"Don't call me baby, I'm your bestfriend, not your girlfriend. Fucking weirdo." I pulled my hands away, and walked out the door.

Jack's pov.

I sighed, plopping down on the bed.

Is it bad that I would fuck the shit out of my bestfriend?

Nah, probably not. But damn, the things that I would do to that curvy ass body.

Hmm fuck it.

I pulled out my phone and called nikki, my girlfriend.

"Hey, nik. Um wanna fuck? I'm bored."

"Fuck yeah. Be there in a few."

I hung up.

She's honestly the biggest whore I've ever met. But she's a good piece of ass, so I guess...i can put up with her for a little longer.

Brayleigh's pov.

I can't believe that jack acted that way when I brought up Cam. Like wtf?

I've liked cam since the 8th grade. And cam and jack used to be pretty good friends.

I don't even fucking care anymore.

I pulled out my phone and texted cam.

To Cam😏😉:come overrr;))

I waited for Cam to respond,and while I was waiting I checked my snap, and insta.

From Cam😏😉:on my way babe.

I decided to change while I was waiting. I changed into some Adidas booty shorts, and an Adidas long sleeve crop top. (Above) I put on some pink lace underwear too. Cuz you never know what'll happen😉

I heard a knock on the door, and went and opened it.

Cam stood there, with his eyes full of lust.

"Damn, Brayleigh you look hott." He smirked.

"Then why don't you come in and show me just how hot I am?" I whispered in his ear.

Cam lifted his shirt up over his ahead, and threw it on the floor. He slowly walked toward me, inching closer and closer, until I was pressed against the wall. He slid his hands up under my shirt, his hands warm on my skin. He slowly pulled my shirt off, as I pulled his sweats off. I leaned in and we kissed, sucking and moaning. He untied my shorts, sliding them off, then pushed me farther against the wall, and placed his lips on my neck, sucking. I slid my hands up and into his hair, tugging softly, and moaning into his ear. I lead him to the bed, and pushed him onto it, slipping his boxers off, and placing my hand on his length. He took in a sharp breath and I smirked. I leaned in to kiss him, and just when I did...Jack opened the door.

He stood frozen in the door way with his fists clenched. Shit, this is awkward.