ғɪʟᴛʜʏ ʙᴀsᴛᴀʀᴅ.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"So, fucking poetic aren't you." Negans eye twitched in anger. He smiled, "you're getting on my last fucking nerve, chicky." He put Lucille on his shoulders, keeping that grin on his face as he backed up.

"Renegade? I thought you were dead." Jeffery spat angrily in my direction, gripping his gun tighter in his hand, "you shouldn't have come back." he watched me like he would shoot me if I got any closer to him. The hate in his eyes blamed me for how he left everything to crumble down around him. I sighed.

"Do you really fucking think I would be here willingly?" I asked him, "I didn't come back because I wanted to rub it in everyone's face. I came back because Negan fucking forced me to, you fucking idiot." I bring down the shotgun from my shoulders, letting it hand at the end of my arm.

"You would betray your own family for this man?" He asked me.

"I would do anything for this man." I easily tell him, swinging the gun up and catching it in my other hand. I pointed it at Jeffery, "and you'd be fucking wise to do the same."

"What is wrong with you? Do you see yourself right now? You'd kill me, your leader, for a stranger?" He attempted to throw some stupid power trip back in my face. Yet, he knew that he had no power over me. He never did. It made me laugh that he thought he was larger than life as he stood over there quaking in his shoes.

"You're not my leader, I kneel before no man." I say, "I rule this kingdom, and you know it. What you're doing to my people is equal to death. It's funny how you think you ever had power over me."

"You can't kill me, without me, these people will die!" He yelled, making everyone who was able to look, look at us, "I own this place! No one, no one but me! These rations belong to my people! We do not belong to the Saviors!" He pointed his pistol at me. His gun dipped with every quiver that his hand made.

"You gonna let him fucking talk to you like that, sweetie?" Negan asked from the left of me. He leaned up against a heavy, metal school cafeteria style table, "because if I were you, he wouldn't fucking be standing over there like a coward anymore." I grip the barrel of the gun, pulling back the grip on the barrel to cock the bullet into place. I loved the pump action shotguns. Just the sound alone of cocking it made me fall in love.

"What are you gonna do? Shoot me?" Jeff asked me, his voice cracked, which meant he wasn't sure with himself if he was going to pull the trigger or not. He knew damn well that I was a better marksman than him. That I would have his head blown off, faster than he could come to terms with shooting me.

"I had hoped this wouldn't have to come to this." I smirk, "you know damn well, I'm a much better aim than you are, even with a shotgun that has a change of barely grazing you. You're already dead in your boots, Jeff."

"Give it to him, baby." Negan egged me on, "give it all to him." He swung Lucille in a circle around his hand, "but not too much, because I still want some."

"You think he loves you?" Jeff asked me, "he never will! I love you, Renegade, I always have!" he thought that his words would make me think twice about pulling the trigger. I knew he loved me. He wasn't exactly shy about it. I just didn't take to his kind. He didn't know how to handle me, so he would rather lay his hands on me than let me thrive. He was old-fashioned that way, and I wasn't about to let any other man make me weak like that ever again. Jeff stepped back when I approached him, standing an arm's length from him now.

"It's just a little too late for that, Jeff. I already knew you loved me." I lift the shotgun, pointing it at his fat head, "I just don't fucking take well to little boys who have small dicks and big egos."

"Ouch, that hurts." Negan comments from behind me. I scoff, rolling my eyes. I'm sure he had more than any woman could bargain for in his pants. Negan definitely wasn't a little boy with a small dick and a big ego. Everyone knew Negan had a big dick, with an equally large ego to match it. And he wore it all, too very well.

"I'm not talking about you, babe." I chuckled, "but as for you," I look back at Jeff, "I'm sick of your shit. You're killing all these innocent people because your sister died! News flash, Captain Obvious! We all have dead people, we've all lost someone or everyone!" I press the barrel of the shotgun to his forehead. I was seconds away from letting my anger pull the trigger to watch his brains splatter.

"Just do it, baby." Negan got up behind me, pressing his hips against mine as he put a hand on my neck, "you're turning me on..." I inhale sharply as he brings his arm around to put his hand on mine, pushing slightly on my trigger finger. I look back at Negan, biting my lip.

"Renegade, I don't think now is the time to have a moment." I hear Gregg as Jeff shifted to pull the trigger, but we were faster. Screams erupted around us.

"Oh! That just blew your mind, didn't it?!" Negan laughed, thrusting his hips against my ass before walking over to where Jeffrey's body lay on the floor, his brains blown away, "I have never, ever, been so fucking turned on than I am in this moment right now. We might have to take care of this."

Negan came back over to me, pushing aside the gun, and grabbing my hips to bring his body closer to mine. I could feel the tightness of his pants as he grabbed my ass, trying his hardest to get me closer and closer to him as much as he could. If he had wanted to be any closer to me, we might have just had sex in the blood puddle forming under our boots. I smirked.

He breathed heavily as excitement took hold of his body. I could see it in his eyes that he didn't want to control how he felt anymore. That maybe he felt remorse for how he treated me. I brushed up against his hips, making him moan softly. I had him right where I wanted him, and he knew I did. I would crumble his walls and wrap him around my fingers in no time.

There was no way in hell that I would go back to being his punching bag. I was going to become his queen, and he knew it was coming in his future. Just like he would be too if he let me.

"You're gonna have to try harder than that." I say softly to Negan, looking up at him through my eyelashes, "especially if Lucille is going to be watching."

<1833>