Chapter 95: The Uchiha Prodigy [Shippuden]

Start from the beginning

"Any trouble comes up and I'll be sure to get it to you" I assured her and she smiled slightly.

"Thanks Kakashi" I nodded and noticed Rin turn her head as an ANBU stepped in from the hall.

"It's time" She said and I realized it was Korra. Rin released a slow breath and nodded.

"Alright, you all know your jobs?" Rin asked, double checking for the last time. We nodded and she looked back at Korra.

"And the others?"

"H will be taking the first watch, A will take second and I'll be taking the late one" she replied.

"During the day A and I will switch out as you to insure others still see you around" Korra confirmed and Rin nodded. She started hand signs and I watched as the jutsu transformed her into Fu. She took his katana off the table and balanced it in her hand, frowning slightly before slinging it over her back.

"The mask?" Yamato asked.

"No masks, summit regulations" She replied, but in Fu's voice.

"Be careful Rin" Korra warned and she nodded.

"I'll see you guys once were back, and thank you again for all your help" She replied. Korra nodded.

"Good luck" She added. Rin grinned but it was a little weird seeing it on Fu. She stretched before looking back at us.

"Let's move out"

Sakura

"He did what?" I said in disbelief. Sai stared at me, allowing to process the information. He had come to inform me of Naruto's meeting with the Kumo ninja. I knew something seemed a little off when he left with them and I was stupid enough to let him go alone. 

"But he never sold out Sasuke" He assured me.

"Not only that but he had asked that I not tell you this, so you wouldn't worry" Sai explained.

"I don't know where he's going now, I have my mice following him but I believe he may be on his way to the summit to beg for them to pardon Sasuke"

"B-But Rin dealt with it, they can't..."

"It would seem they have lost their faith in Rin or simply don't trust Danzo to follow her orders" Sai replied.

"Danzo has yet to recall his order and word of it spread quickly. Rin's defiance has only reached so far, even your comrades are arguing..."

"Wait, what?" I demanded.

"Th-The other rookies they're meeting about Sasuke now" He replied.

"Show me" He nodded and I followed him from Lady Tsunade's tent. They weren't far off, hidden in the midst of piles of lumber. Ino was sobbing into her hands while Tenten and Choji comforted her. The others simply stood by, listening.

"Stop crying Ino!" Kiba shouted and Jazmine punched his arm.

"What? It's not like we can change anything" He said shortly.

"You know how she's felt about Sasuke all these years" Tenten argued.

"Things are different now, nothing we do will make a difference" Kiba replied.

"Are you sure about this? If that's Ino's reaction, then how will Naruto and Sakura feel" Shino mused. They all seemed to realize then I was standing there, I guess they had expected me to be the same as Ino and part of me wanted to. The other part however, was simply annoyed.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Danzo's kill order on Sasuke, I told you..."

"Kakashi-Sensei said Rin would deal with it" I said, interrupting Kiba.