Lucky? The new strange work

It was already morning and I finally woke up to go at school. The school was my only way to be away from this hell... I dressed up and rushed to the school. 

- Good morning. - I heard voices.

I wasn't so close to anyone in my class so I was just talking to them only for school. I sat on my chair and waited to start my class. Then I heard something interesting.

- Hey, girls. Look. It's article about the Sakaki's. - Said one girl.

- Heeh, really? Waah they're so cute. Yugo is so cute. No, Yuya is cuter, oh please, Yuto is the best... No way, Yuri's the most cute from them. - They were talking.

I didn't care about the life of some famous people. I know them as a family, but I'm not interested in them. Then some girl asked me:

- What do you think, y/n? Who is more cuter?

I shook my head answering:

- I don't care about them...

They started to whisperer:

- She's outsider. Stupid bitch, who she think she is?

I didn't really cared about them. I just looked at their picture smiling. Soon the class started and it was going to be good. After classes, I walked home, when someone stopped me asking:

- Excuse me. Are you y/n y/sn?

I answered:

- Yes, I am... Why?

The woman said:

- Thank god I found you, y/sn-san. The thing is that your father, sent you to be our manager. Oh, I'm Arisa Takayama. I'm employer at Sakaki's.

I was looking at the brown haired woman confused asking:

- Excuse me? My father sent me to be manager at the Sakaki's? Is this a joke?

Arisa or whatever her name was answered:

- No it's not a joke. He sent you to us... He said you'll be useful. Here's his email that he send to us.

I sigh. I can't believe my own father sold me for nothing. I said:

- I guess, I don't have choice, but to accept.

She smiled saying:

- Great. Tomorrow come in my office. We'll held a party. Here's your invitation. Come to my office to give you clothes. I know your situation home, Cinderella. Also, I'll give you the profiles of the boys.

I was confused nodding and took the invitation. Then I went home. I guess my father sold me for nothing... I was furious. I was sad... He doesn't care about me. He just care about that evil witch, Trixie and her evil Sarah... Well, maybe my life will be better than this one, I hope.

***************************************************************************************

I hope you like it...

Next chapter, coming soon... ^^