When he realizes that he's in love with you

A/N: * = Information on the bottom. 

Yuuri Katsuki 

 Narrator's POV 

 Viktor skates to where Yuuri stands, "So how did you meet her?" he asks Yuuri as they both watch (Y/N) being tackled down like a football player by the triplets. "Well, it went like this..."

   (Going back to when Yuuri and (Y/N)-chan are 7 years old.*)
Yuuri's POV

  I ran as fast as I could to the Ice Castle to meet up with Yuuko-chan and Takeshi-kun*. I was running and I stopped when I saw a pretty girl around my age sitting on a box. It looked like she was going to move into the house that was up for rent. I decided to go up to her and ask her if she wanted to come with me to the Ice Castle. 

  Taking in a deep breath, I nervously crossed the street and went up to the now curious girl. 

   "Hi there! My name is Kastuki, Yuuri* and I was wondering if you needed someone to show you the ropes around here." I said to the girl. The girl perks up and smiles. "Yeah! I would like that very much! My name's (Y/N) (L/N) or as you say it, (L/N) (Y/N)." she says. I grin as (Y/N) asks her mom if she could go and we were off to the Ice Castle. There I introduced her to the others and we became good friends from that day forth. 

  --- Time Skip--- (to about 7 years later) Still Yuuri's POV 

     "And so if you add..." drones on Ms. Natsuki, my math teacher. She was going over some things that we probably wouldn't even use after we graduate highschool, so I took the time to look at (Y/N). (Y/N) was looking out the window staring at the ocean view we had at our school. Her (E/C) eyes shined brightly as she mindlessly doodles on her paper. I think about the times we had together up until now. Before I met her, I used to crush on Yuko-san, however when (Y/N) showed up, it was like it didn't even exist in the first place.  I used to think of ways to impress Yuko-san, but now I didn't think about ways to get Yuko-san to like me. 

 That's when it came to me... 

  I love (Y/N)... 

 I'll confess someday to her... 

 I thought to myself as I nod to myself in a silent agreement. 

---1 week later--- 

   We were walking to the Ice Castle on a nice day. Yuuko-san and (Y/N)-chan were a few yards in front of us chattering. I was walking besides Takeshi when he whispers to me, "I know you like (Y/N)-chan. You have to confess to her. You crushed on her for what, seven or eight years or so?" I looked at him, "Easy for you to say. I can't just go up to her and say that I love her." I said as I kicked a pebble. He sighs before looking at me dead straight in the eyes. He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it. I grew curiously and was about to ask him when (Y/N) suddenly spoke. "Hey. I want to tell you something," she takes in a deep breath as we looked at her with concern in our eyes. "I'm moving to Spain because of my dad's work. I think we'll be moving next week." she says as we all were shocked. I was the first one to react to it. 

    I quickly turned on my heels and ran past (Y/N). I heard the others call my name, but I didn't bother to look back. Sprinting, I pulled my shoes off when I got to the entrance of the hot springs. I rushed up to my room and slammed the door open. Closing the door, I slide down the door. Putting my legs closer to me, I covered my face with my hands. Vicchan looked from my bed and crawled over to where I sat leaning against the door. He lets out a soft whine as I looked at him and gave him a melancholic smile. "What am I supposed to do now, Vicchan? (Y/N)'s leaving to Spain and I don't know if I'll be able to see her again." I asked him as I lay down on my side. I tried to distract myself by surfing the Internet, but it didn't help me at all.