Playlist

Hurricane by Halsey

'I'm the violence in the pouring rain, I'm a hurricane.'

Shelter by Birdy

'I still want to drown whenever you leave. Please teach me gently how to breathe.'

Happen by Emeli Sandé

'There are a million more dreams being dreamt tonight, but somehow this one feels like it just might happen to me.'

I Am by Leona Lewis

'I am free without you, I am stronger without you. Thought I would never use again, but I am.'

Power by Katy Perry

'Some respect, you better show it. I'm done with you siphoning my powers.'

Rise by Katy Perry

'I won't just conform, no matter how you shake my core. 'Cause my roots, they run deep.'

Decode by Paramore

'But you think that I can't see what kind of man you are? If you're a man at all?'

Fool In Love by Rihanna

'So I guess I'm a fool in love, but I'm willing to stay here and bask in the glory of his heart.'

Bad Dream by Ruelle

'Feels like I'm falling into a world. Into a world I can't control. I hear calling down in my soul, gripping my bones. It won't let go.'

I Was Wrong by Sleeperstar

'But last night we fell apart and broke to pieces, our love was in the hall, all packed in boxes. And I saw what it was that I had done to you.'

Father by Demi Lovato

'You did your best, or did you? Sometimes I think I hate you. I'm sorry, dad, for feeling this. I can't believe I'm saying it. I know you were a troubled man, and I know you never got the chance to be yourself, to be your best. I hope that heaven's given you a second chance.'

Hurts by Emeli Sandé

'Baby, I'm not made of stone. It hurts. Loving you the way I do, it hurts.'

The Other Side by Ruelle

'I don't wanna know who we are without each other, it's just too hard. I don't wanna leave her without you.'

Be The One by Dua Lipa

'Oh, baby, come on let me get to know you. Just another chance so that I can show you I won't let you down.'

You Knew Me When by Leona Lewis

'You knew me when I was on the edge and my confidence was shattered. You knew me when, I didn't know my worth, didn't know how much I mattered. You knew me when you thought you could keep me down. You knew me then, you knew me when, but you don't know me now.'

So this is a new and improved version of my old playlist for this fanfic. I feel like these songs fit the mood and storyline that I have planned. As you could probably tell there's a theme to these songs. And that will hopefully be conveyed in the way the story progresses.

Hope you guys are ready!