Eleven

::Important Notice::

So this story is sadly coming to a close soon, I have a few more unexpected plot twists. So don't worry. I am thinking there will probably end up being around ten or so more chapters. I won't be leaving anything hanging. And this story will have a shocking ending. Also it is time I start apologizing for not freaking updating enough. I am an awful person. Clearly because this is not acceptable. Making you all wait weeks, months, or more then a five day wait period. It's not okay with me. I hate it when author's do that. It's so annoying!! Especially when it's a cliff hanger. >.< Irritates the absolute shit out of me. So I am going to attempt to make this update a semi-exta long update. Maybe three or so pages.. I can't promise. We all know what happened last time I promised a long update. It didn't happen. However I can assure you it won't be like that this time. That I will promise you. As always, I love you guys, and I think now it's time to actually update. So with that, let's begin!

::Continue on::

[E m i l y]

Crossing the banister into, the now nearly empty room I couldn't contain the small whimper that passed through my lips or the small from that formed on my face. The wood floor creaks a little as I walk across it. Boxes, suitcases, scattered clothes, and opened drawers can be seen as far as the eye can see. Grabbing one of the last suitcases we owned I began filling it with the last of my few belongings that I wasn't going to wash or wear yet.

Sinking onto the wooden floor boards, I pull open the old suitcase and began making piles of either clothing, bathroom utilities, various medications, and other things of the sort. Most of my clothing and other personal belongings had already been packed so there wasn't all that much left in the room. As tedious as the task may have been, it was needing to be done.

Not liking the awkward silence I had provided myself with I turn around plugging in the old radio, putting it on an old station that I hadn't listened to before. Some of which the music was actually good it was a proper combination of new and old music, none of them being rap. A weird thought; yes; but it proved that I was willing to try and listen to new things.

A song comes on the radio and the beat sounds oddly familiar. I couldn't quite put my finger on where I'd heard it before.

'A voice says something's happened

That she should come right now

Her mind goes to December

She thinks of when he asked her

He bent down on his knees first

And he said

I want you forever, forever and always

Through the good and the bad and the ugly

We'll grow old together

Forever and always.'

Turning around again I turn up the music, almost at the blasting point now. It was a very good song, it was catchy and it had a nice beat. It reminded me a lot of Niall.

"I want you forever, forever and always

Through the good and the bad and the ugly

We'll grow old together, and always remember

Whether happy or sad or whatever

We'll still love each other, forever and always

Forever and always, forever and always." I sang quietly to myself.

Not sure where I'd heard that lyric before I continued to sing on, getting lost in the music. Obviously more preoccupied with music rather than packing when I was leaving in less then a week. By the time the song is almost over, another voice has joined in. Smiling to myself, I continue to pack and sing along to the beat softly.