Four.

Flowers cover the floor of the small meadow, I see an array of multiple vibrant colors. Splashes of pinks, blues, yellows, reds, oranges, and even small ribbons of white are seen. I smile diving into the wave of flowers. As I lie there staring up at the sky I see bands of orange and pink, with puffs of white here and there. I admired the beauty.

The beauty didn't last long however, before I could react a dangerous skyline falls over head, the trees began to shake and quiver, the wind soon picks up in a low howl, leaving my breathless and lost wondering where the beauty once went and what went wrong so quickly.

Then I see that face, that so familiar face. Ella. Ella Grace Summers.

"Ella?!?!" I call out into the nearly vacant meadows.

"Emily?" I hear her sweet voice call back.

"You're here, you're really, really here." I gasp running up to her.

"I'm really, really here." She chuckles

"I c-can't believe it!" I cry out, tears slowly dripping down my face happily.

"I'm back!" She smiles.

"I'm so glad you are. I've missed you, so very much. It's been what 5 years?" I say recollecting the memories.

She nods slowly.

"I think it's been five years since the last time you saw me, but before then we didn't see each other for nearly 8 years. Not counting that time before I moved half way across the country when we were 5." She says reminiscing.

I bite my lip looking down at the ground.

"That's crazy." She finished.

"Yeah."

"I missed you." She whispered in my shoulder.

"Me too." I croak before I start bawling the memories flashing beyond my eye lids.

December 15th 1998 -FLASH BACK-

"Mommy are we there yet?" I questioned for what felt like the nine hundredth time.

"Not yet Sweet Heart." She chimed from the front.

I nod smiling in anticipation, as my father watched me and my brother Grayson in the back seat every once and a while through the rear view mirror.

I turned my head looking out the window as the countless trees sped by at an average speed. I watched in amazement at the reflection of the twinkling stars above bounced across my window.

"Mom turn up the radio!!" My brother of 9 yelled from the back.

"Not with that tone young man." She scolded.

"Fine, sorry. Mom can you please turn on the radio please?" He asked his voice only dripping with sarcasm a little.

"Thank you." She said approvingly turning on the radio.

The song "I'm already there" comes on blasting through the speakers.

"Oh come on change the song p-"

The sound of tires screeching on a thin sheet of ice is heard, along with the screams of everyone before a loud bang.

*END*

My eyes burst open, I awaken to pure darkness except a few glowing ligts. I focus my gaze in various spots until they land on a worried and confused Niall. I sigh running a hand threw my messy hair.

This all needs to end. Now.

But how..?