Three.

I felt tense, it was as if everything was playing in slow motion, like I'm not really here, I'm a bystander to my own life. Everything plays in front of me on a never ending loop, a song on replay. The car continued on it's drive to the airway.

I got this sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach. I didn't want to go home, then again I never do, but this hated feeling was more felt, it was deeper then it usually is. My hands were trembling, and I was taking shallow breaths, not like I'm dying shallow breaths but it certainly feels this way.

I did not want to go home, especially because it meant saying goodbye to the most important man in my life other then Niall. I couldn't get rid of these terrible thoughts, and I soon felt tears falling down my face. My body had become clogged with sobs, as they vibrated through my rib cage.

I feel Niall's hand wrap itself securely around my own and I almost jump out of my skin at the sudden contact, but at the time I felt relieved that he was here comforting me along the way. I don't think I could do this without him..

The car soon pulled into a place at the airport before Niall flicks off the engine. I just sit there for a second, before taking a shaky breath and getting out of the car,mentally preparing myself for whats to come.

The cool summers night' breeze hit my face as we waked towards the glowing building, decorated quite elegantly with Christmas lights. I feel Niall's hand reach out and grasp mine as we walked, being espically careful and keeping our heads down.

The cool breeze made the whole atmosphere of the situatuion unreal. I just didn't want it to be, but I suppose that's understandable, no one in this scenario would want this to be real  I suppose. 

The automatic doors of Metro Airways soon greet us as we get closer to reaching them. Once they opened we were greeted with a nice warm blast of air, making the numbing sensating growing with in me soon disapate. Inhaling the mixed sents around me I realized how hungry I had truly been. 

The vibe of this place only made the serrealness kick in more if at all possible. The warm inviting sents of mulitple places lingers in the air until we have distanced ourselves closer to the secerity check points, making the warm inviting sents slowly disappear into the air. 

The air has stopped dancing with delightfulness and has been over taken with the foul smells of hurrying bystanders, and mixed aersols as well as sweat as they riddle my sence of smell with distaste. 

I grimace my nose scrunching up in a weak attepmt to block out the disgusting smells.  I tugged on Niall's hand symbolizing I wanted to hurry through these check points so it'd be over with quicker. The destination had soon come to view as we reached the end of the security check points a few minutes later. 

********

"Flight 2789 to Carslile is now boarding, flight 2789 now boarding."

I tugged on Niall's sleeve gently making him walk with me to the boarding gate. He slowly stands up following me through the twisiting halls getting closer and closer to the plane. Before I knew it we were meer footsteps away from the plane, my body continuing on closer and closer to it before reaching it.

This time I feel Niall tugging on my hand as I stand there unsure if I want to board. He smiles weakly at me.

"C'mon Emily, we should go now." He says.

 I look at him nervously biting my lip, my stomach feeling as if it was entangled in a million knots, a thousand butterflies set loose to roam around inside of me.

"It'll be okay Em, I'll be right here to protect you." He whispered to me.

I smiled softly and nodded following him on to the plane.

The low hum of the engine on the plane brought chills to my spine, my fear taking over. I don't understand why I'm so nervous though, I did this a thousand times as a little kid, and I was never scared, but now, I can tell you the feelings are not mutual. 

The vibrations the walls of the plane soon get worse, the plane was taking off, and I was scared to say the least. I am so stupid sometimes I swear.

I pinch my eyes closed tightly, as I reach out a clasp on to Niall's hand tightly. I felt myself trembling, but Niall's hand had kept me from doing something even more embarrising to say the least. 

Soon enough I am saved as the plane reaches it's maximum flying altitdude at approximately 65,000 feet. I feel myself relax a bit as I lean my head against Niall's shoulder, feeling his chest vibrate with a chuckle at my strange behaviour. 

How nice.

I slowly close my eyes, as I feel them slowly droop with exhaustion. The last thing I hear is Niall's voice.

"Good night Princess.." He whispers planting a kiss on my forehead.

I smile and drift off.

Hello my beauties, anyone else think this is a weird chapter and that I really need to get a life. *Switches into alterego 789 "Steve"* *Steve slowly raises hand* See haha I knew it, I have no freaking life. Oh the shame. *Hides and switches back to abnormal narirator.* Ahaha now back to our previous convoration that I personally thought was all in my head. Any who.... So today I was standing on a desk singing Best Song Ever for no particular reason but that's besides the point I am never this normal!! :PI feel so weird right now, but I know what you're thinking, 'NO ONE CARES ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL!!" Fine then. Love you guys to. :lOkay so getting back on topic from our little conversation that is clearly all in my head, we have some things to discuss, such as what your opinion of the story is so far!! HAHA. Wow I am so lame. Ah yes. Back on topic, this chapter was absolute shit. I am so sorry. I love you all so much and I feel so awful. Back to what I was trying to do, stay on topic. Alrighty lets get on with this then.. Are there any questions? What do you think is going to happen? Who else hates when people breathe....down your neck?? Are there any predictions? Any questions, comments, or concerns? If there are please comment below and I will answer every thing, I will do my best anyways. If it's not to much to ask, please vote, comment, and share this story. I love you all thanks so much for reading. Alright my loves, goodbye for now.

xxCarl