"I'm going to kill your brother." I concluded.

"Isla...no...I know he did something terrible to you but he's the prince and my father will have to kill you just to defend his honor." Logan replied with a sigh. It was his turn to look away guiltily as my eyes flashed with anger.

"Honor...what honor? That scumbag is supposed to have an honor to defend?" I asked angrily.

"Isla calm down...My parents are going to punish my brother for what he did to you and they might even give you a chance to choose part of his punishment but you can't kill the second heir to the throne and get away with it. I'm sorry..." He trailed off.

We walked dejectedly into the expensive automobile that was even more expensive than that of Adrianne's and we fell into an uneasy silence.

Neither of us said a word as the automobile drove down the road. I looked out through the tinted car windows and watched the other automobiles and houses pass by. Logan kept glancing at me repeatedly.

"Its alright Logan its not your fault...And I'm not going to kill your brother but please keep everyone except your parents and yourself away from my grandmother's burial. I don't want them to desecrate her burial." I said.

He nodded. "I can do that for you"-He murmured this part-"Its the least I can do for your grandma."

I don't know what happened next but Logan shook my shoulders and woke me up and I found myself sitting in a beautiful living room. The floor was tiled with beautiful exotic-patterned tiles that I liked.

There were some sofas in the living room designed with strips of monster animal skin and a large rectangular thing hung by the wall. The rectangular thing kept making sounds and the people in it were moving.

"Do you like it?" Logan queried.

I ignored his question, and asked a question far more important to me. "Where am I?"

"You're in the palace...I brought you in because you fell asleep in the car and you looked so tired and I didn't want to wake you up." Logan replied. He seemed nervous and I didn't understand why.

"Why are you nervous?" I questioned.

"Because...Well because you're meeting my parents for the first time and I'm just kind of nervous because I would like for them to like you." Logan replied.

"Why would you want them to like me?" I asked while raising one eyebrow.

"Because...your grandma made me promise to take care of you and if they don't like you well...They won't let you stay in their house." Logan said.

"And?..." I said knowing he had another reason.

"And nothing..."-He sighed and admitted the real truth-"Well I would like them to like you so they can accept you as my girlfriend when you finally agree to be my girlfriend."

"Whoever told you that I would agree to be your girlfriend?" I questioned with a smile.

"My charm and ego told me..." He teased and we both laughed.

"Alright then I'll go call my parents and if you see my brother-even though thats highly unlikely-just ignore him politely." He said then gave me a peck on the cheeks.

He hugged me and whispered in my ears, "Everything will be alright...I promise." His peculiar scent surrounded me and made me feel so safe and loved.

I nodded and watched him leave the room while trying to calm my skipping heart.

A sombre feeling passed over me after he left and I remembered that my grandma had just died. A tear escaped from the building dam of tears that I had locked up and made its way down my now beautiful and unscarred face.