Chapter 19

I know no one requested anything but I'm afraid its the fact i rearly update due to lack of Wi-Fi.

Nina P. O. V

"What the fouuck is your problem Tomlinson?" I rage.

He turned around his eyes burning intensely, I thought I saw him roll his eyes but again pretended like I haven't. He approached me, taking me outside. "let go!" I grit through my teeth, he doesn't and I raise my voice demandingly. He pushes me in a nearby room turning a little light on.

"What the hell was what? You want to tell me what happened back there?" He raged.

I flamed on the spot wanting to knee him so hard, "what the hell are you talking about?"

"Camton is what!"

"Cameron?" I asked

"Whatever the fouuck his name is!"

"And?"

" Don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about Nina! You know damn well" he shouted stepping closer, pointing his forefinger at me.

I replayed in my mind what happened my eyes burning even more, is he jealous? "You mean?" I asked.

Louis nodded, "memory is back now? What is he to you? Hmm?" He asked his voice loud. I took a breath ready to explain it was nothing; but his loud voice had put very possibility of me calming down into deep slumber. "Who the fouuck is he?"

"Don't shout at me!" I raised my voice.

"Don't tell me what to do, I'm not a kid!"

"You sure act like one!" I said.

"Don't push it Nina!" He said, his voice deep, his relaxed self long gone now.
"Don't tell me you didn't see the way he hugged you!" Louis's voice elevated.

"What the? it wasn't like that! There's nothing between us!"

"That's bullshit don't you dare try and tell me there's nothing going on"

"There's nothing going on between me and Cameron!" I explained feeling exaltation. Louis was about to through another fit but got interrupted by a knock from outside.

"What?" We both shouted towards the door.

" Uhm.... sorry to disturb but... uhmm.. we kinda have a game to finish?"

Louis pushed the door open to revile a flustered looking Harry. I pushed past both of them going back to the field where I had unfinished business.