14|| The Plug? (Explicit) ~ Kelly Oubre Jr

For ReddAbigail

Abigail's P.O.V.

"The game starts at 7:30 and I have to be on the court by 7. Please bring my bag on timeee." Kelly emphasized through the phone. He apparently forgot his speacial bag home and now I have to be on time to his game.

"Yes. I will be there on time with your bag." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Not your on time Abby. My on time." he said sternly.

"Yeah Yeah. I will get your bag to you." I said as I got out of the bed.

"Good. Love you." he said before hanging up the phone. I let out a loud groan as I stretched my body and checked the time. 6:15. Which means I had 45 minutes to bathe, dress, make up and still reach to the arena on time.

"What is in that bag that he needs soo much?" I mumbled to myself as I walked into the bathroom. As I took a shower, weird thoughts filled my mind as I tried to figure out what would be inside of that special bag. Everytime I try to peep inside of it, he would quickly grab it from me and give me some type of warning.

"Maybe he has drugs in there and he is the plug for the team?" I said to myself.

"Never. Kelly wouldn't sell or do drugs." I said laughing at myself.

"Then again he is from the hood..." I paused in the shower. My eye caught the clock in the bathroom and it read 6:45.

"Oh shit. I got 15 minutes." I said rushing out of the shower. I quickly dried off and lotioned my skin. I took out my make up bag and did a simple eyeliner and lips since I had no time to properly beat my face.

"What to wear? What to wear?" I mumbled to myself as I scan through the closet. I settled with a pair of high waisted shorts and a tank top with a white cardigan. I quickly got dressed, slipped on my vans and headed out to the door. As I sat down in the car, I checked the time it was 7:00. I am in soo much trouble.

"Oh shit the bag." I said as I ran back inside. Finally pulling out of the driveway, I was met with traffic on the main road to the stadium.

"Well. Guess who is in trouble tonight." I sighed to myself. I was not reaching on time.

When I arrived to the areana, the buzzer for the first quater rang. I sighed to myself and walked to one of the security guards, giving them the bag for Kelly. As I sat down in my seat, I felt a glare on me. He watched me from the court with anger in his eyes. I waved at him to subside the tension but he just shook his head and sat down on the sidelines. Great.

I heard the front door slam and I knew an angry Kelly was home. I said a quick prayer as I walked down the stairs to meet him. They lost the game 100-98, which added more fuel to the blazing fire.

"Hey babe." I said softly. He put down his bags and stared right at me. His usual bright eyes were now dark and full of rage. You ever that moment when you knew you were fucked, well that is me right now.

"Abigail. What did I say about being on time." his voice boomed through the room, making me jumped a bit. I never heard it like this and it was a major turn on.

"That I must be on time." I more whisper, afraid of the words that were coming out of my mouth. He let out a loud groan and ran his hands through his hair. Even when it looks like he is about to kill me, he is still sexy as hell.

"Up the stairs and stay on the last one now." He commanded me. I stood there watched him like he was crazy. Who do he think he is talking to?

"I said now." He said louder. I ran up the stairs and stood on the last one like he instructed. I was scared, yet excited about what is going to happen. I felt his presence behind of me and my breathing started to hitch.

"Kneel down facing the hallway." he said in my air. I quickly obeyed and did what he said. He put my knees on the step below and pushed my body against the carpet so that my ass would be up in the air.

"Since you have no idea what is punctuality, I might have to teach you about timing." he said as I heard him unclasp the buckle of his pants. He threw his pants, shirt and underwear down the hallway being completely naked behind of me. He unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them off with my underwear and throwing them, where his clothes were.

"You are not allowed to moan until I tell you when it is time to moan." he said as his large hands connected with my ass. I let out a hiss at the pain.

"You're not allowed to cum until I tell you when it is time to cum." he said striking my ass again.

"And you will learn to be at places at the time I tell you to be." he said more angrily as he hit my ass again. "Understood."

"Yes Kelly." I said. I felt another strike to my ass, making my body jerk a bit.

"Not my name." he said as his cold hands roamed my now heated body.

"Yes papi" I said as I mentally rolled my eyes. He kissed my neck and spread my legs further. With no warning, he shoved his entire length inside of me, not giving anytime to adjust. He was pounding inside of me fast and hard and I bit my slip, and sank my face into the carpet trying to hold my moans in.

"Shit. You are so fucking tight." he groaned as he spread my legs further. His thrusts got faster and all I was seeing was blur. I felt him deep inside of my guts and I really couldn't take this anymore. It was too much. He slowly pulled out and lifted one of my legs up and plunged straight back into me.

"Scream for me." he said as he smacked my ass. My screams quickly filled the room as he continued to drill inside of me balls deep.

"FUCK... I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE." I screamed out. My walls started to clench around his member and he knew that I was going to release soon.

"Ride this shit." he said as he pulled out from me. He layed down on the top stairs and I straddled him, slowly sliding down his large member.

"Shit. Stop teasing and ride it Abby." he groaned. I started bouncing up and down his member as my moans quickly filled the room again. He was groaning like crazy as my walls tightly clench around his member. He took the pad of his thumb and started to rub on my clit. I was on cloud nine and I was ready for my release.

"I need to cum pleaase." I whined to him as I played with my breast. He grabbed my ass and started to drill inside of me. He thrusts gotten sloppier so I knew he was close as well.

"Shit babygirl. Cum." Those were the words I needed to hear. I let out a loud scream and my orgasm hit me as my body shook. I heard him let out a groan and felt a warm substance inside of me. I collapsed on his chest as he slowly pulled out rubbing my back.

"So what is in that bag, that you really needed it before the game?" I asked as I finally caught my breath.

"A team secret.". He said with an amused look on his face.

"Tell me please.. I mean you already fuck the shit out me. I think you could tell me." I begged as I kissed his collar bone, his biggest weak spot.

"Shit fine." he moaned a little. "We usually have twinkies before games and I am the one who have to supply them."

"What" I said laughing. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my ass.

"Yes twinkies. Now hush and let us clean up." he said sitting his up.

"Mhhm. My baby is the muthafukin' plug." I said laughing out loud.

"You already know it." he said as he winked at me.

_._

I hope you enjoyed it Abigail 😊💜😂.

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape💜