Chapter 97- Nothing Changes

Start from the beginning

"Like Irina said, Olga is a trained nanny. She knows what he needs" Molly said. "You know what he needs" Dolores said. "Mama" Rodrigo called out as he came running into the room and to his mother. "Plus it gives me the chance to help Jorge" Molly said. "And even go home. You must miss your family so much since you haven't been back to England since you moved here" Irina said. "Where's is Molly going Mama?" Rodrigo asked. "Nowhere sweetie" Katia said picking her son up. "Why don't you show Olga Junior's room Rodrigo" Irina said. "Who?" Rodrigo asked confused. "Junior's nanny" Irina said. "Molly is Junior's nanny" the little boy said. "Olga is now" Irina said. "That isn't decided" Dolores snapped.

"Molly just said it herself that it makes sense" Irina said. "But Mama" Rodrigo wined to Katia. "He's getting tired. He needs his bath" Molly said to Cristiano as Junior began to become restless. "We can give him his bath like we talked about" Cristiano replied to her. "Olga should help. Since she will be the one doing it when you aren't here" Molly said. "But Molly is still going to play with me mama" Rodrigo asked. "Of course she is sweetie. Molly will still be here. "I'm going to head out for a bit" Molly mumbled quickly and turned.

"Molly" Dolores called out after her but the brunette had rushed out of the room quickly."Let's go see your brother" Katia said to her son. Her thoughts were filled with rage. "And take Junior too" Dolores said and Cristiano whose eyes had been glued in the direction which Molly had left turn to his mother. "I can start his bath" Olga said quietly. "Ahm...yes thank you" he said as she held her hands out for his son. "Ahmm Katia can show you where everything is" he said handing Junior over. "Of course I can" Katia said glaring at her brother.

"You" Dolores yelled pointing a finger at her son. "Fix it now" she damned. "There's nothing to fix. Everyone is happy" Irina said. "Stay out of this you" Dolores yelled at Irina. "Cristiano" Irina huffed looking at her boyfriend for support. "You hired someone I don't know to look after my son. Without my knowledge. How did you expect everyone to react Irina?" Cristiano asked in disbelief about what had just occurred moments ago. Molly had agreed with Irina. "You said a new nanny would be good. And Olga is much more qualified to mind Junior than Molly" Irina said.

"No one is more qualified than Molly" Dolores snapped. "She doesn't have a degree in childcare" Irina said. "She doesn't need one when she's-

Maé stop" Cristiano jumped in before his mother could finish her sentence knowing what was about to come out of her mouth. "Ronaldo" Dolores yelled. "Can you give Irina and I some space please?" he asked. "I don't know what just happened here" Dolores muttered as she stormed out of the room.

"Babe" Irina said. "Don't" Cristiano snapped moving to sit on the couch. "I don't get why everyone is so annoyed with me. Even Molly agreed with me" Irina said. Molly agreed with Irina, Cristiano thought holding his head in his hands. "You really can't see why people would be annoyed with you? You literally just pulled the rug from under us" he said. "I don't understand" Irina said. "We never discussed replacing Molly as Junior's nanny" he said.

"You told me when Junior was born that Molly had agreed to help with Junior until he got a little bigger. She was doing you a favour. Do you really think it is fair on her to stop her from living her life? You implied that you were thinking about looking for a new one. I just thought you wanted my help. Babe you've been so busy lately that I didn't want to stress you over picking a suitable nanny" she said. "So you picked some random that I don't know to look after my son" he snapped.

"She is more than qualified. And comes with excellent recommendations. And Junior seemed more than happy in her company. Maybe you should spend some time with the woman before saying she isn't good" Irina said. "I'm sure she is very good at her job but.." he paused. "But what? Olga minding Junior means stability for Junior and no more being shoved to a different person when Molly is busy. This is best for Junior. And for our family. Molly even sees that" Irina sobbed.