chapter 5

~Chapter Five~

after I ate 2 slices I was lying on the table holding my stomach in pain. I was too full to even sit up.

Luke just laughed at me and went to hit my stomach but when I moved to escape the hit I fell off the table onto the floor.

"Owe," I said with my face cheek to floor. "hahaha you're so clumsy!" "Shut up Luke!" "hey don't tell me what to do!" " I will if I want!" "Says the one who is too lazy to get herself off the floor." he said crossing his arms." I made a stale face and got up. I brushed myself off and pulled down my shirt. "so how was your walk through town?"

"Uh, fine I ran into someone while I was at the diner." I said in a low tone. "oh really who?" "Drew" I almost whispered. "what?! you didn't talk to him did you?!" " Yes, I did but only for a couple minutes then he took me home.." "Miranda your ex are exs for a reason" "I know but Gabe made me talk to him."

"Ima kick his ass." " It's fine like in a way I did need to talk to him." " Why after all he did to you!-" I cut him off. "that's the thing that was the only thing he has ever done to me all the other things were good and he is sticking to the same story after all these years I'm starting to think that he is telling the truth and I was just to hurt to let him say his side of the story and I also told him that I haven't forgiven hi

And I don't think I can at the moment."

Like stayed quiet for a couple minutes before speaking again. " Miranda I just don't want you to get hurt but I know you will make the right choices so I have faith in you." I slightly smiled. I hugged like and then he said that he wanted to go to a store that was open 24/7.

We got in his car he left there and drove to Lilly's shop. it had everything from food to clothes. " I will be in the food!" Luke said running to the food aisle. I laughed and went to the clothes. I was looking at the band tees and sneaker heels when someone spoke to me. "Miranda?!" a high voice said.

I turned around and It was tilly. "Tilly!" "omg, I haven't seen you in so long!" " I know I missed you so much, Tilly!" " I missed you too and how is your career going I heard you are a model." "yeah I am I used to be a photographer but I had to quit cause I'm going I be traveling a lot now." " oh that sounds amazing I got to be the owner of Lilly's store since she and her mother moved to god knows where"

"hah that sounds amazing if anyone can run Lilly's store it would be you." "Thanks." " so how have you been?" " fine you?" " great and have you seen Lizzy it Jackson ?" "nope I got here yesterday and I haven't been around town that much but I don't think I want to you know there are still some hard feelings between all of us." "

oh sorry to hear that but Lizzy had been talking about you since you left about how she should have been on your side instead of his because he was crazy and she found that out after she dated him after you." "I feel sorry for her." " I do too."

"Is she still dating him?" " no she dumped him and he didn't like that too well" " I bet he was ugh" "Yeah" just then Luke came over with his arms full and pulled high with food." I laughed my ass off because Tilly's face was priceless her jaw dropped and the look on her face was just hahah.

After we got home and put the stuff away Luke made some food for us. I lived it when he cooked because one that means I don't have to and two he is an amazing cook. "whatcha cookin'?" "I'm making tacos the traditional Mexican way except with chicken." "yum." like was Mexican even though he looked white he was one of those white Mexicans."

I was just plain white. I went to the couch with my laptop placed on my lap and logged on to it. I went to my photography photos and looked at all of them. I already sent the pictures to the couple the little girl and her mom the cancer patient whose 13th birthday happened before she went into Kemo therapy.