making up for lost time

She smiles and we cuddle eachother and watch the movie. I keep playing with my ring.
.
.
.
We were in the middle of the movie, and of course we weren't watching, we were making out. We really haven't done anything since for like ever.

I was sitting in her lap, facing her, we were making out, didn't give a shit about anything else. We both stopped for air. "Well we haven't done that in a while" I laughed a little. As did she.

She picked me up, I wrapped my legs around her and kissed her neck lightly. "You know youre strong" I say still kissing her neck. "Youre just very light" I rolled my eyes.

We were in our room, Adele kicked the door shut and laid me down on the bed and hover over me, She kissed me and kissed down to my neck.

I had a button up shirt and as Adele was kissing my neck she was unbuttoning my shirt.

After 15 mins of making out and lightly moaning, we were both naked. Adele started kissing down my body and i bit my bottom lip.

She began to tease me. I hates it, but I do tease her so its fair but I wanted her, I needed her. "Babe don't tease me!" I say as I pout. "But then wheres the fun in that" Adele said as she had a smirk on her face.

All I did was bit my lip and nod. She was rubbing the inside of my thighs,I bit my lip harder. "Don't bite your lip off baby" I heard Adele say, kissing up my body again. I rolled my eyes. "Mhm"

She was getting closer and closer, I couldn't take it.  "Babe please now!" as soon as I said that she entered me with two fingers.

She thrusted slow. "F-faster" I begged. She listened to me, and went faster...
[Okay I give up on writing smut 😂😂 ill skip to the end]

We are both laying down, out of breath and all sweaty. I roll over and lay my head on her. "Well fuck. I missed that" Adele said with a small laugh. "Me too"

She kissed me one last time
before we fell asleep. "I love you soon-to-wife" Adele said and I had like the bestest smile ever. "And soon-to-wife I love you" she smiled and we both closed our eyes and fell asleep.

-_$.:€(+.#€+_:€+_#?€+?:8;%€+((:?!€

Okay so... The smut sucks, and I gave up on it so... Idk 😂😂anyway thank you for 1.23k reads on this book. Means a lot. But there will be a plot twist soon 🙈😥 drama drama drama. I mean yeah. Please vote and comment what you think. ;)) maybe ill update again soon