I miss you

· Lisa p.o.v ·
7 months later
Im single even though I have "fun" with shaelynn sometimes but we aren't together. Im 9 months pregnant with my little babygirl. I was going to name her 'London , Anna' but I changed my mind to 'London , blue' because even though me and Adele arent together doesn't mean I still don't love her. She's the only thing I think about. Its been 7 months since I seen her. I miss her much. I miss her eyes, lips, voice, laugh, everything I just want her in my arms again.

My thoughts got the best of me and I started crying. I get up and lay down in bed while crying my self to sleep.

· Adele p.o.v ·
Its 9pm and angelo is already in bed. I lay down and start crying. Its been 7 months since I saw Lisa. Im such a fuck up. She's probably with some girl who is skinner than me and prettier them me. She's due with her baby in a few months. I wanted to be there when they were born. After being lost in my thoughts and crying I fall asleep.

The next day...
· Lisa p.o.v ·
Im sitting in my living room listening to Adele...I know bad choice but I just love her...

Im singing to my babygirl, london. Im so happy to have her in my arms soon! I keep thinking about Adele so I picked up my phone and called her. It rang a few times and she picked it up.
L: Adele?
A: Lisa?! Oh my bloody hell!
L: haha...do you want to come over?
A: of course..
L: alright baby, see u soon.
A: bye baby.
I hung up and cried while I got ready.

Within mins Adele knocked. I opened the door and smiled. She was crying. I wanted to kiss her so badly but she might be with someone. She walked and hugged me. "Baby, im so sorry, I didn't know what I was doing. Im so sorry. I know you hate me" I looked her in her eyes. "I don't hate you. I love you! I've been going crazy with out you!" I kissed her like never before. "I love you Lisa" "and i love you Adele"
.
.
.
Hello loves! Its me! This is the first chapter of the sequel of 'I kissed Adele' ! Woo! Sorry for being short!
Xx