what now?

Yuri woke up for the second time since, but Viktor was gone. He must've gotten up to eat or use the bathroom maybe. He flipped the sheets and such off of his figure and stood up. Stretching before he opened the door, he went to discover where he had gone. "Viktor? Where'd you go?" He said at a more conversational level rather than a yell, but someone else replied. "I'm pretty sure he went out to a coffee shop, Yuri!" He was too tired to even figure out who yelled this information to him, so he went back to his bedroom and checked his phone. He saw he had a couple of texts from none other than Viktor.

-Good morning again, Yuri!! When you're reading this, you'll have noticed I'm not there, sorry hun. I went to a little coffee place and so far it's really nice.

-I think it's Yoi Café. Please come here, I want to have my coffee with you.

-Love, Viktor.

-Oh one more thing

-<3

As he read each individual word to himself, a smile began to curl on his lips. His heart skipping a few beats and his stomach did maaaybe a flip or two. I still can't believe he likes me, how lucky can I be... Not wanting to keep him waiting too long, he hopped off the chair he was sitting in and got an outfit. Jeans, a plain black tee, and his blue hoodie to wear over it. He speedily slipped into each article of clothing. This looks good, right? I hope so. He exited his room and called out about going to the coffee place Victor mentioned. He'd been to this café maybe twice beforehand, so the way there wasn't exactly difficult. The walk seemed to have no length, all he did was think about Viktor on his walk and accidentally bumped into a woman. He was distracted. But the lady caught his attention and made him have the realization, he was practically there. It was the building two shops down. Wow, that was quick huh. Strolling down the sidewalk, he turned in to the café and pushed open the door. Him doing so made a tiny bell jingle above his head, bringing some attention to himself. And there he was, Viktor, sitting neatly at a table with a cup in hand and his other in his lap. He was looking into his drink but shifted his head in the entrance's direction. The look of being in thought transferred over to joy, he smiled and waved at Yuri. "Yuri!! Hiii! Come here!" Someone behind the counter told him to quiet down. He turned his head and apologized as the other boy made his way to the table. The chair was already pulled out for him, so he sat and rested his hands on the wood surface. Viktor leaned forward and grabbed Yuri's hands and looked at him, smiling. "How do you like your coffee? I'm going to buy you a cup." "I just like it black, thanks a lot, Viktor," the dark-haired boy answered sweetly. He nodded and stood up, "Coming right up," he replied, doing a signature wink. He spun around and left to get the order. Yuri finally let out the breath he unknowingly held in. He felt as if an arrow shot through his heart each time Viktor winked at him. He could've been blushing a bit, but he doesn't know it. He makes me really happy. He smiled to himself and waited for him to come back, letting his thoughts be flooded by only Viktor for the time being.

"You look happy, good! Here's your coffee," Viktor cut into his thinking and placed it on the table. "Ah, thanks. And yeah, I am happy. I'm with you."He sort of whispered the last part. Viktor was about to sip from the edge of his cup but he stopped and smirked a tiny bit. "Cute. But I wanted to talk about us, so I'm glad I'm with you too." Yuri sipped some of his coffee and nodded to him slowly, as if to say, go on. "Well, I like you and you like me. What now? What would you like, my Yuri?" Yuri's face flushed and he knew he'd start stuttering, "I, um, would it, uh, make us.. boyfrien..ds..?" Viktor smiled a smile that made even his eyes look happy, Yuri stared. "Alright, finish your coffee and let's go for a walk around as a couple then, shall we?"

WELL I DID MORE, I HOPE THIS WILL SATISFY FOR NOW. SEE YA.