(fluffy?)

Yuri felt as though he couldn't breathe properly around Viktor, and he always brushed it off as 'not being used to being so close to his idol.' Although, anyone observing would beg to differ.

Yuri was sound asleep in his bed, the sky had yet to break dawn and his miniscule snores assured you he was content. That was for some time, until drops of light poured through the window and fell across his face. The rays made him stir from sleep and he let a heavier breath out. But it felt abnormal, it felt close, warm, and it ever so slightly moved. He slowly creaked his eyes open and inhaled sharply. It was the man himself, Viktor, holding him close. His head was turned down, and his nose and lips far too close to Yuri's forehead. (he kissed his forehead before sleeping for sure) Yuri could feel his breathe on his skin, the rise and fall of his chest, and he was now more aware of the situation. They were lying romantically close. Yuri felt his face begin to spark heat and gradually envelope it in a salmon color. If someone walked in right now, they'd get the totally wrong idea!! In the midst of his attempt to calm down, Viktor let out a sound and tightened the arms he had around Yuri. They were now even closer and his head went from Yuri's forehead to his neck. As if he was awake, Viktor gave the skin a sleepy and cute peck. That was it. He squirmed and gapsed a small bit. Yuri was sure he had woken Viktor up with how hard his heart was pounding away, the movement, and not to mention the noise he just decided to let out. He was having a (gay) fit.Why is he doing this?! Why is he here and h.. holding me like something precious... And that was a kiss on my neck wasn't it??? Oh god, I'm gonna faint. If he didn't know I like him, he's bound to have figured it out now. "Yuri... You're awake, aren't you?" He shakily nodded. No need to hide it now.. "That's what I thought because that sure was a cute noise you made just now." He sleepily gave a giggle, and Yuri's heart couldn't take the circumstance nor the reactions. If it was even possible, he thought his heart sped up and the throbbing worsened. He couldn't speak. "My my, is your chest going to be okay?" Viktor cooed, teasing him. Is this really happening? He moved up to Yuri's cheek and gave it a kiss, he whispered, "Do you like me as much as I adore you?" He gasped again and adjusted his position for the first time, he curled up into Viktor's chest and held his shirt weakly. He nodded once again, hesitantly. Viktor bolted up to sitting and brought Yuri with him. He rested his hands on the other boy's shoulders and he smiled. Yuri was embarrassed, confused, and from his own view, dying."I'm so pleased to hear that because I love you, Yuri." Then Yuri's face faded back to his original shade and he spoke his first words in a while, "d..do you really mean it..?" "Of course, cutie." His features warmed again, and Viktor loved every second of it. "Go back to sleep, let's talk when we're really feeling awake."

Okay well. That was probably awful, but like I said, I had fun. It's short I know, I'll most likely write more. Shrug. I just got them extra gay feelings all the time and this anime didn't help lmao okay bye