9

Isabelle's POV

I should have known that going to dinner with Justin wouldn't be such a good idea. Stupid Mom, controlling my life!!

I was currently sat on the sofa, lazily eating a tub of ice cream which usually helps me recover from a boring day. The news today was full of me and Justin. To my surprise!!! - note the sarcasm.

It was hell of a lot annoying and none of it was true - only if they knew it was ALL a fake! Euhhh. Now I have to deal with paps everywhere I go as seen as they all know who I am.

You see I never really wanted to be famous because being famous only changes the real you and makes you a fake. You have to impress others and set a good example and trust me. - I ain't that kind. Plus, I don't really wanna turn out like Bieber boy over here who is a total jerk and not to mention - ANNOYING!!

I cant get my mind around why I hate him but I guess its because he is himself - he's Justin Bieber. His presence, his voice, his..... I could go on but I don't really wanna waste all my breath and time on him.

"It has been said that Justin Bieber and his new girlfriend have been caught going out on a romantic and fancy dinner. They seem to be very close, for someone who has only just broken out of a relationship 7 months ago. What happened to Jelena? Has Justin Bieber gotten over her so fast? And where did he meet this beautiful looking lady?...There are answers to be explained" the news reporter said on telly.

Since when was this dinner "romantic" and hell to the NO, am I his "girlfriend" .. The word makes me cringe!! Eeekkk

Oh and did she just call me "beautiful" well Im flattered but I guess they haven't seen the real looking me in the morning.

---------------

Next Day - school

"OMG so how was the date with the Justin Bieber?" Fliss said. "Worst thing ever. I felt like I was gonna puke. He's sooo boring and did I forget something..I HATE HIM!" I muttered.

"Oh come one, how can you hate him? Hes just soo good looking, and hot, and his voice and his-" I cut her off "Do you have some mental issues cos I see signs" I laughed as she gave me a death glare.

I put my hand up in surrender "I dont see why you like him? I have a good idea..why don't you fucking marry him, you two are really meant for each other.." I smiled as all sorts of cheeky plans came into my head.

"Really?!?" She squealed happily. "Yeah, you two are both psychos" I laughed as her face dropped all of a sudden making me laugh even more.

"Im serious though, you should take him because I don't want him" I said seriously. "Well we know thats not gonna happen" she sighed miserably.

"Curse you!" I growled angrily but sarcastically. She rolled her eyes.

"Hey guys" a voice from behind echoed. I looked to see Rehanna and Harps approaching us with big grins, the size of watermelons planted on their faces.

"Hey and whats with you two?" I said in a confused way. "Nothing. But we wanna know the details about the date with the popstar!!" they both squealed.

"First of all..not you two now and second of all...it was not a date, more like a forced dinner to hell" I rolled my eyes.

"What ever you say Gardner" Rehanna said with total sarcasm.

________________________

Soooooo sorry I updated after what felt like aaagessss!

Its only because not MANY people are commenting on the story except UPDATE which is aaannnooyiinggg.

Please tell me something about the story you like or .. Yeah.

Please?

&&&& Thankyouu

Love you all doe xx