5

Justin's POV

"You have to marry some random girl. Dude that sucks" Ryan said. I dragged my hands through my air.

I nodded, not really sure what to say. "But I mean, shes OK but its just that she has a boyfriend. Its not fair on her. Shes marrying a no-one like me when she has already found love" I sighed.

"Looks like someone has feeling for someone" Chaz said with sarcasm.

"Shutup man. You haven't seen her" I said as I playfully punched his arm "Shes like perfect. Dreamy brown eyes, soft brown hair, perfect figure and a bubbly personality" I said as I had flashbacks from the first day I met her.

"Alright alright dude. We are men not women to know all that stuff" Ryan said with sarcasm.

"Whatever. But Im telling you, she is amazing" I said staring into thin air.

"Well then. You wanna marry her or not?" They said waiting impatiently for me to answer.

"I don't know...I don't really know her even though mom said that we were friends when we were about 8" I said.

"Seriously. Well dude aren't you good at remembering things you dimbo" Ryan said as he smacked the back of my head. "Ow! And hey Im 19 now, theres a big difference" I said scratching the back of my head.

"Well what you gonna do?" They said.
"Well Im just gonna leave it all to mom and I mean Im not ready for marriage, besides I have a career and everything but marriage isn't really in me...but I gotta do what mom said euuhh" I moaned.

"Well Good luck dude. Its gonna feel way weird knowing that there will be a Mrs.Bieber" they laughed.

"Shutup" I said as I punched both of them in the arm receiving an "Ow dude whats with the punch"

___________________________

Im so very truly SORRY that this chapter is soo short.

I only recognised once I'd written it.

Trust me but when your writing a story you get too carried away and lose track of time and basically don't realise that you may have written less or even more than expected. I on the other hand - did less.

SORRY again :/

Its just that I wanted to get the boys part over so they were actually included in the story.

Meaning:
# Chaz
# Ryan
# Fredo

Hope you guys are enjoying it though?

**********
Ohhh btw Ive made a new YouNow account so i can interact with you guys and you get a chance to see who the awful writer is behind this story ahaha.

YouNow: LadyZee97