6

Isabelle's POV

So mums decided to give me a whole list of things that I have to do with Justin for instance:

1) getting picked up from school by him

2) going on a "date" with him

3) acting like a "couple" in public

4) lying that I have been going "out" with him for ages

5) liking him

The last one is never going to happen so don't even think about it.

Oh and if your thinking what is happening with me and Derek. Well basically he keeps texting, calling and trying to talk to me in school but Im just trying my best to avoid him. Thinking about him makes me wanna cry my heart out but doing that isn't going to stop this wedding. And Justin - well Im waiting for him to pick me up from school. Mum has banned my car and hid the stupid keys so I cant go home myself.

Oh look who's here now. Freaking stupid Justin Beaver euhhhh!!!

"Hey, sorry Im late. I just had some work to do" he smiled, but I wasn't taking it. Its absolutely freezing and Im stood here with no coat on.

"About time" I muttered, not making eye contact. I jumped in the seat and straddled the seat belt on around me.

The whole ride home was quiet. To make it less awkward, I put my earphones in while staring out the window. As Justin, well he was silent as usual, just focusing on the road which don't blame me - but is good - because that means I don't have to hear his annoying voice.

"Em..were here" that annoying voice abrupted out of nowhere, breaking the relaxing silence. "Oh right. Ok. Thanks..bye" I said as I quickly jumped out of the car.

"Err yeah sure. I will see you tomorrow same time again but this time earlier" he said a little awkwardly as if he was trying to think of what to say. Uhh who cares, go already!

"Yeah that would help and ok..BYE" I gave a quick smile and ran to the front door of my house, closing it behind.

"Honey you home?" Mum yelled from the kitchen as I made my way up to my bedroom.

"Em YEAH!" I yelled back. "Come down, we need to discuss some things!" She said. "Euhhh" I muttered in frustration to myself as I began to walk back down the stairs.

"Yeah" I sighed as I sat on the island in the kitchen, as mum passed me some food to munch on.

"Ok so basically you and Justin are going to go out on a date on Saturday - in 4 days - so the paps find out that you two are going out-" she said. "But were not" I cut her off, rolling my eyes.

"We've discussed this and I don't care. Im your mother and I know what is best for you!" She demanded. "How do you fucking know whats best for me??!! Im marrying some jerk of a pop star I don't even know - hows that best for me? And have you ever thought about how I felt - No didn't think so because you only think about whats best for you. ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU HAPPY!!" I yelled as I got up and marched up to my room, once again.

"IF YOU CANT SEE WHATS GOOD FOR YOU THEN YOU WILL SEE VERY SOON. DEREK IS NOT A GOOD GUY AND I DONT WANT YOU AROUND HIM!" She yelled back.

I frozen where I was. "He's not a good guy?? And why that. Whats he fucking done to you. He loves me and if you cant see that then I don't know who you are!!" I yelled as my vision became blurry from crying.

"You are marrying him and that is that. And yes you will go with Justin tomorrow. So be good and be ready for 6 tomorrow" she said coldly as she walked away.

"Whatever!!" I said as I stormed upstairs. Slamming my room door shut and jumping on the bed, crying my little heart out.

__________________________

Hope you enjoyed it!

Comment

Like

Vote