- live shows

161127 - Show Music Core Live
Allusion - Crazy

161128 - SBS Inkigayo
Allusion - The Light

161129 - SBS Inkigayo
Allusion - Gotta Be You

161130 - MelOn Premiere Showcase
Allusion - Crush

---

The girls ate quickly as they finally finished their dinner.

"Cheers to a successful debut!" Jaewoo held up his cup of soju with Sarang and Ratanee.

But Cheng Qian, Gayoung, and Jiyeon only had waters or soft drinks. Of course they wouldn't drink since not all of them are legal yet, but they still wanted to celebrate tonight. they made it through a month of promotions for their debut album, All In.

Jaewoo, and the two oldest had a little too much to drink and is most likely intoxicated. At least the two girls had more self control than Jaewoo.

Jiyeon laughed, "Now this I gotta film!"

"Oppa, you need to calm down." Gayoung worriedly to their manager.

His eyes blinked at her slowly, Cheng Qian couldn't help but laugh. "Who are you calling oppa? I'm your manager!"

Gayoung narrowed her eyes at him and sneered, "Fine, ah-ju-ssi!"

He stood up from his chair and was about to yell at her once again. Fortunately, Cheng Qian quickly stood up from her chair and attempted to calm him down.

"Manager Im, please be calm." She said in a soothing voice.

Oddly enough it worked. Ratanee cheered, "Woo! Good job Cheng Qian Qian!" high-fiving her along the way.

At least the group was in a private room and didn't disturbed anyone. It was actually quiet for a second, but Sarang quickly interrupted it.

"You know who I really like?" She asks as Jiyeon kept on filming.

"Who?" all of them asked.

Sarang's eyes were almost closed as she giggled uncontrollably for a couple seconds, she put her index finger over her mouth. "Secret."

The sober ones simply laughed as the drunk ones whined in agony.

"Sarang! Why!?"Jaewoo belted.

"Bro what the hell? Seriously you need to stop." Jiyeon demanded.

Jaewoo 'tsks'. "Ahjumma."

"Ahjussi!"

Ratanee quickly raised her arms up to signal them to be quiet. "Ssh, ssh. You know who I really like?"