- debut

September 25, 2016
8:45 p.m

---

The five girls walked side by side to Park Seong-hoon's office. The nervousness was radiating from all of them. When you are called up to the one of the CEO's offices, that means you have a possibility of being chosen to debut. That's what the five girls were nervous about, they hoped to debut soon.

"Hello." the five bow and say in unison.

"I'm sure you five know why I called you into my office, correct?" Seong-hoon asked the girls.

Everyone shook their heads besides Ratanee, who had nodded with a confident look on her face. She is determined to debut, especially after the praise she had gotten from being on Unpretty Rapstar and still being a trainee.

Seong-hoon chuckles, "Well, you girls are in luck. You five will be debuting near the end of October."

The five girls gasped and looked at one another in shock.

"A-are you serious?" Gayoung stammered over her words.

"Yes, yes i am." He smiled at her. "First things first I will give you girls your positions in the group."

"Ahn Sarang, from what the instructors have seen through out your years of training, you are very responsible and I think you are able to be the leader of the group. You are to be the leader and the lead vocalist." he announced.

Sarang smiles happily and jumps with her hands clapping together. "Oh my gosh! Thank you so so so so much sir!"

"Ratanee Whattanasin, after doing amazing with great feed back from audiences of Unpretty Rapstar, you have the position as main rapper. Congratulations."

"Thank you, sir." She bowed with a small square shaped smile.

"Min Jiyeon-"

"Yes sir!" She bursted out of nowhere. She noticed that she interrupted and apologizes quickly.

"Min Jiyeon, the vocal trainers are very amazed by your fantastic vocal ability. Congratulations, you have the position as main vocalist."

Jiyeon shrieks, "Thank you so much sir! I will promise to work hard everyday!"

"Park Gayoung, I have heard a lot of talk from the other trainees and even trainers of how pretty you are. You also have a great voice and good dancing. Congratulations, you have the position of visual, lead dancer and vocalist."

Gayoung bows with a bright smile on her face, "All that? Thank you so much sir, I will work hard!"

"Cheng Qian Qian, a lot of instructors and trainees compliment you a lot of your dancing and rapping skills. That's why your position of the group will be lead rapper, main dancer and since you're the youngest, maknae."

"Thank you sir." She says with a slight chinese accent since she isn't fluent in the language yet.

"But sir, what is the group name going to be?" Ratanee asks.

"Allusion, which means a reference to something. Allusion is going to be a group with cameos, inspired themes and a lot of experimenting with our music." he explains. "You five may go now. You will need as much sleep as possible since you will work extra harder now that you're debuting." Seong-hoon orders them.

---

Sarang sits at the end of her bed. She had a big smile on her face with her hands clamped together, trying not to scream. Yet, inside her head she's screaming, 'I'm gonna debut! I'm gonna debut!'