Chapter 7: Moment Of Truth

The room was filled with silence. You couldn't understand this. He knows the cause of death? All along? He didn't happen to be a part of it, did he? No, he couldn't have!

I stood here with frozen, with a nervous and confused mind, I opened my mouth as it trembled. I fought the fear back as I uttered "W-What? What do you mean?!"

"I meant what I mean. I'll tell you what happened. Come here.." He mentioned me to follow him upstairs, which I hesitated. The thing nagisa said to me back then,

"Don't ever. Trust karma. Okay?"

I know he looks really mischievous but, I don't wanna upset him in any way. I love him, he's my boyfriend. But all of this, happen I can't...understand.

I was zoning out when I realized we've arrived in a room I wasn't familiar with "Hey, where arw we?"

He looked back at me, his eyes filled with regret and worry "Karma, answer me!" I shouted as he took a step that went like lightening, before I knew I was unconscious.

🕛🕑🕒🕘🕙🕛

I slowly open my eyes to see that I was tied up and blindfolded. I tried to scream but my mouth was covered with fabric. I was sweating from fear so much, I never knew he'd be like this. I never knew he'd betray me like shit.

I tried struggling and tried things that would work but it's no use "Stop, you're just gonna hurt yourself more." I hear footsteps in my way as each stop was twice a heartbeat each.

"I'm sorry, but this is the only way I thought to protect you. I don't want to lose you, so do as I say for now okay?" He gives me a kiss through the fabric spread across my mouth as I scoffed and turned my head away.

I'm so mixed with all emotions at one. Anger, Confusion, Sadness, Worry, Panic; I'm so stressed at what's happening. What the fuck is even happening right now?!

I can tell he's looking at me with pity right now "Don't worry, (name). I won't let you like this for too long. Not after when I'm done with him."

Just then I heard, the door close, I let out a frustrated cry. What am I gonna do now?

-*-*-

Lmao, cliché.