Prologue

So yeah. I re-wrote it. I hope you understand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The classroom was dead silent. No one dared to talk nor to even whisper.

Everything looked like someone died. It was all so gloomy.

We wait for our teacher to come. And the big thud outside was the sign he came.

He hear his slimy footsteps as we ready ourselves.

The door slid open, there came in our teacher.

"Ohayo minna. Let's start. All rise!"

Nagisa spoke "S-Stand!"

We all stand.

"Fire!"

We shoot all our Anti-Bb's we ever had.

Our teacher was moving side by side avoiding the BB's and was taking attendance.

"Isogai?"

"Here."

"I can't hear you from all this gunshots! Can you please speak up a bit louder?"

"Here!"

"Okuda?"

"Here!"

One by one he called us all until he was finished.

"Nyufufu~ minna. You didn't lay a single bullet on me. Better luck next time~"

"Man, missed shots again." Maehara sighed

"Don't worry guys. We'll get him next time." I gave them a flashing smile as we sat down.

Why is this creature teaching us, you ask?

Well, its quite a long story but I'll tell you.

~F~L~A~S~H~B~A~C~K~

Our dead silence filled the air yet again. And others were just looking outside.

That's when a guy in a suit. Along with other men. And a yellow creature.

"Minna-san, this will be your teacher for a year."

Say what?

My eyes widen, and so did the others.

"Let me be blunt: This creature destroyed the moon."

T-THE MOON?!

We all were shocked to hear the news.

"And he plans to do the same to earth next year. We tried every possible ways to kill him, but he is extremely fast." The guy was attacking the thing.

"He'll end up brushing your hair and cleaning you if you attack more." Tick marks was on his head as the creature let's out a confident chuckle.

"He wanted to teach you kids. Because he was bored. This was his idea, but don't worry. He agreed on not to hurt you kids. The government agreed because one person can't easily kill this guy, so a group can possibly do. We want you to assassinate him before march ends."

This...thing? I doubt it.

"The price to the person who ever kills him is, 10 billion yen."

T-TEN BILLION WHAT?!

I'm pretty sure everyone else was shocked. That's the most highest prize someone can offer!

"We hope you all can keep this as a secret to your family and friends to avoid global panic. Oh and one thing, his face changes to his mood."

He points on the creatures now green and yellow stripes face.

"This face means he's looking down on you."

"Nyufufufu~ the government can't kill me so how could you?~"

Someone raised a hand and asked a question.

"I-Is he an alien who's gonna invade earth?"

The creature stiffened and was surprised at his sudden question.

"How dare you! For your information. I was born and raised on earth!" The creature remarked.

H-He was?

"I'll be looking forward to our bondings minna! Nyufufu!"

---

And that how it happened.

I didn't know why. But I doubt we can kill him. We're the E Class for goodness sake.

But probably, something tells me, this year will be fun.