Making me think.... *Chapter 2*

The rest of the weak I avoided the nerd as much as I could. Everytime I heard his voice I quickly ducked my head and moved along as fast as I could without him noticing my presents. It used it be me pushing him around and him trying so hard for me to not notice him-- not the other fucking way around. By the time I was done hiding from Levi the halls were empty. Just as I was about to leave I heard my name. I know that voice....

"(M/n)?"

Eren...

I quickly turned back today see him and my squad. There was, Eren, Jean, Reiner, Bertolt, Connie, and Marco. I bet you are wondering what their numbers are. Jean was 10. Reiner was 67. Bertolt was 99. And Marco was 50 (get it (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ). "What the fuck do you want Titan boy?" I asked. Me and a John made up that name together. Literally me and Jean are best friends.
"Why are you so late to class--" Eren started. "--are why have you been acting so sneaky for the past week?" Connie finished. I looked at them with a worried look and glanced around shifting uncomfortably. They Awed in realization. "Your hiding from them nerd. Because of what he did it you." Bertolt said. I glared at him growling. "Naw-- I'm hiding from the invisible boy-- Yes I'm hiding from the nerd. Idiot...." I whispered the last part. The hair in my neck stood. They noticed this. "What's wrong?" Reiner asked. I suddenly got chills. I quickly looked around and gasped as I saw him walking down the hall. I growled and pushed my friends behind a wall. Eren went to talk but I shoved my hand it his mouth shushing him. I growled lowly yet quiet when I heard the footsteps her closer. The hair in my body stood taller. The footsteps got louder and louder.

Until...

They stopped.

Right beside us.

Suddenly,  my friend ;Marco; loudly spoke. "I think he's gone!" I slowly turned my head to look at him. I showed off my deadliest glare. His eyes widened and he slammed a hand over his mouth. "WELL IT'S TO LATE FOR THAT DIPSHIT--!!!" My sentence was cut off when somebody grabbed the hem of my black hoodie. I eyes widened and in slow motion; My black and white Jordan's slowly lifted off the ground-- my thick locks swishing upwards-- my silver cross swinging from down to up-- my mouth slightly parted-- and my black skinny jeans I practically wear everyday,  not moving in the slightest; I met eyes with the owner only it find out it was the principle-- Mr.Smith and the counselor Ms.Ral. My friends and I looked in shock. Eyebrows let go of my slightly big hoodie making me fall to the ground making my big Jordan's thump as it connected to the ground. "You all have detention after school." He spoke crossing his arms over his chest. "Now--" Tree lady (Petra) spoke. "--go to class." I narrowed my eyes. Looking back at my friends motioning them to come on. I bumped shoulders with both of the adults. We were walking down the hall when we saw a smirking Levi. I growled and shoot him a terrifying glare. He only chuckled. My friends knew what he did. As well did I. He did I on purpose.

This kid is making me think more than I should...

****
Hi

This story will always be made by AnimeQueen4242

Bye

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
****