Stein x Reader~One-Shot~(Christmas Edition)

(Disclaimer:I do not own Soul Eater or its characters) *HEY GUYS!!! I got bored and decided to make another Stein story since you guys seem to love it XD might be a little lemony..depends XD i havent really thought of the story plot so it probably sucks! well i hope you enjoy anyways! CYA later!*

                You sat alone on a park bench reading a book,you wore a long brown coat with the hood lined with fur,your favorite red scarf carefully wrapped around your neck. You flipped through the pages,getting more into the book with every page turn,not noticing the tall silver haired man who had been watching you for quite some time. Even with it being cold,small snowflakes gathering and surrounding you,your pale face was still warm in color,so flawless like the rest of your body,almost ready to be dissected...hehehe. 

The man gave a faint crooked smile as he walked toward you taking a seat beside you. You still hadn't noticed him,he cleared his throat a little making your attention turn to him as your gaze jumped up away from your book and onto him. "Well hello there.." the man said with a seductively low voice. "U-uh hello.." you said and eyed the man a little bit before returning to your book slowly. "What are you reading there?.." He asks scooting closer to you,"U-uh n-nothing.." you shut the book and place it in your bag as you stand up,putting your gloves on, You noticed he had some sort of screw stickng out of his head. The man stood up after you, "your leaving already?..but i just got here.." he says in a whining tone. "S-sorry i don't know you..good bye.." you said as you began to walk away. "Well why don't you take the time to know me?..are you busy? how about some hot chocolate?..by the way I'm Franken ..you can call me Stein" he says walking beside you.'what is with this guy?..' you thought, "um..I'm [Name] and that's very sweet of you..but no thanks.." you denied.

"C'mon [Name]..I don't bite..unless you'd like me to.." he smirked, whispering that last part so you could barely hear it, "uh what?..sorry I-I have to go.." you lied walking faster. You were so focused on getting away from this strange yet handsome man you hadn't noticed the little girl in front of you and she ran into your leg,knocking the both of you over.She landed on top of you, "o-ow.." you said rubbing the back of your head, The tall man picks up the little girl and holds her at his side with one hand and using the other to hold a hand out to help you up. You hesitantly take his hand and he pulls you up easily. "i-I'm sorry l-lady..i th-thought you were my mommy.."  the little girl said and she started to sob, Stein looks at her with an unusual sweet face 'hmm..maybe this guy isn't so bad after all...' you thought as he began to talk to the girl to calm her down,"Don't worry,we will help you find your mom.." he smiles at her and she smiles back thankfully. 

Just that scene alone had made you want to tear up,they looked so adorable together like a real father and daughter. "right [Name] ?" Stein asked and your attention bounced back to reality, you laugh nervously "u-um..well I guess we could help find your mommy" you smile sweetly,the little girl giggles and jumps from Stein to you. You laugh a bit shocked and the little girl clings on to you,she actually felt a little cold, you set her down a little and squat down to be face to face with her. You unwind the scarf from around your neck and place it around hers. "here you go,you need it more than I do" you say and the little girl smiles again,she looked so happy, "th-thank you so much miss..your so nice..i wish you both were my really mommy and daddy" she said and you stood up,she grabs on to your hand and onto Steins,holding both of your hands,she stood between the both of you looking up at you two with her big round child like eyes,she seemed to be around 4 or 5 years old.

You began walking,you talked to the girl and she explained what her mom looked like, after a moment Stein started to laugh,you both look at him confused with a raised eye brow.  "What is it Stein?.." you asked,he calmed down a bit to talk, "ugh ..i know its kinda weird..we just met but..doesn't it kinda seem like were a family?.." he said and you suddenly thought of the whole situation,you blushed realizing you all really looked like a real family,even the girl seemed to resemble the both of you strangely. "I-I don't know what your talking about.." you said and a random lady ran up to you too and snapped a couple photo of all three of you when you were smiling and laughing,the pictures came out from the bottom of her camera,she handed it to you and Stein. "Happy Holidays! what an adorable family you are!!" she yelled happily as she skipped away, "w-wait! its not-..ugh.." you said and Stein laughed even more.

"See?..even other people notice it.." Stein says,you finally look up at him and really admire him,he had stitches across his face and you could slightly see his green eyes from behind his glared glasses. You were both staring at each other when the girl in both of your hands began to run off pulling you both behind her. You tucked the picture in your pocket,as you all ran in the way the girl pulled you. "There! that's my mommy!" the little girl screamed as her mother ran up to meet with you guys,the little girl released your hands and jumped into her mothers arms. "Ugh..where have you been?! I'm so glad your safe!" the mother said as she squeezed her daughter,not wanting to let go of her again. "Don't worry mommy..this lady and her husband saved me and helped me find you!" the little girl said happily,Her mother stood up hugging the both of you,it was in such a rush you weren't able to deny anything. "i thank you both so much! I'm sorry i cant repay you anything, but have a Happy Holidays!!" she said as she grabbed her daughters hand and they ran off to go meet the girls father who had been waiting.

It was finally just you and Stein left together,alone as snow slowly started to fall. "Hmm..so how about that Hot Chocolate now?" Stein asks and after all you've been through you were cold and couldn't deny. "S-sure..why not,," you agreed and Stein smiled faintly 'Ive got her..'  he thought as he noticed you shivering. He took off his black and gray stitched scarf and wrapped it lightly around your neck,it felt so warm though it had a light smell of cigarettes but you smiled and thanked him anyways. "just think of it as a thank you for agreeing to go on a date with me" he teased and your eyes widened. "D-date?! this isn't a date! i-i was just cold and couldn't turn down some hot chocolate!" you explain and he just chuckles. He places a hand around your shoulder bringing you closer to him as you walked to the cafe. "uh huh..sure its not..." he said in a sarcastic voice,as you both walked with each other to to the cafe. 

When you got there the both of you talked,you'd learned a lot about him,he worked at the DWMA as a teacher and he told you of his fetish of dissecting things,this you thought was a little creepy but you just laughed anyways,you didn't know what was so mesmerizing about him but for some reason you liked him. After you both had hot  chocolate you two walked back the bench in the park where you first met, on the way there he slipped something into your pocket with out you noticing. You both stopped and stood there awkwardly, "u-uh well..that was fun..thank you..I guess ill see you around then?.." you said, and he nodded smiling faintly at you, "yeah..see you around [Name].." he said and gave you a quick kiss on the cheek before winking and walking away. You blushed,smiling as you shook your head,walking over to sit at the bench. 

You sat down, taking off your gloves and placing it in your pocket,you felt something else in your pocket. 'Huh?..whats this?' you thought as you brought out the two paper like objects. 'hmm..the picture from earlier..'  you smiled admiring it,you didn't want to admit it but Stein was right you really did look like a family. You looked at the other paper object 'Hmm?..a note?..'  you opened it up, it read,  'remember you promised to visit me tomorrow on Christmas,here's my address *address*,i bet your thinking about me already huh?..~Stein'.  You laughed lightly as you read the note, 'hes so full of himself..but think he'd try and black mail me with the photo of us and that girl..so maybe i could stop by..'  

(ah sorry this kinda sucks I was planning on making this a one shot but ended up writing too much and i might add another part to this so..ya XD please comment and vote and if you want another part just say so)