Chapter 3

Chris

After the whole thing of trying to find what he name was mark went up to her and grabbed her hand and walked to the comer of the school what the hell are they dating wait hold hold hold up why the fuck am I asking that wtf whatever ugh I would ask mark what that girls name is and after find out if there dating why the fuck do I care why the fuck am I so pissed like damn it's just a girl I don't get why I'm ugh this is so weird ok what. So the bells rings and I go outside to go smoke a blunt before I go to class or I will die. "Hey bro " Anthony said " aye man you got a blunt" I asked him " it up my ass and around the corner duh I have blunts bro haha " he laughed so he passed me one and we smokes still it was time for us to go back I might have left ten mins early from outside then I usually do but I wanted to see ivy I mean amber no I mean ivy no I mean ugh fuck my mind.

I walk into class as amber and her sluts just look and me and wink it's so gross it's like why it's just ew  ugh. So I site at my desk as I angrily avoid ivy and sit down as I flirt with amber I have no idea what I'm doing me and my mind I swear .  I don't know why the fuck I'm so mad it's like damn I mean idk anymore I look at ivy and she's doing her work Damn she's beautiful wait hold up lord I keep looking at her and I notice and purple mark of her cheek and neck not a hickey but more of a slap or something what the fuck.

So after I hung with friends and ate lunch I saw that girl getting her stuff from her locker on her arm I saw another mark wtf I got more angry when she was walking I went up to the lockers and sat down I was fucking pissed and I have no idea why it's like damn I was happy this morning then when I saw her and mark i got mad it's just damn I sit there and jut look at the lockers.

Ivy

Do I ask him what's wrong or should I just walk f me I hate being so nice it annoys me like why do I always have to be nice I don't get it. I sign as I start waking up to him ugh maybe I should go to my locker like I forgot something yes I will do that lord I need help hehe . I walk to my locker and look at him maybe I should not ask him ugh. He looked at me I could feel home stare at me whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy "hi" he said "umm hey " I said I'm so weird " what's up " he asked " I forgot shit in my locker hbu what's wrong " I said and asked him " I have no idea pmsing I guess hehe " he laughed we both burst in to laughter " boys on there period " I laughed he just smiled and laughed " aye btw can you help me with my work for first period I kinda need help" he stuttered " well we still have 30 mins or so I can help you now if you want " I said to him with a smile " yeah let me just get my work and you can help me " he said getting up and waking to his locker witch was not far at all only a couple down.

20 mins into working he was getting easy of it I will admit the work was hard even I did not get it at first he was understanding more of it he was kinda cute or hot or lord I need help the bell rang meant we had to go to class he thanked me and gave me his number yayyayayayayyayaya calm ivy calm I walked to my next class witch had Anthony one of mark and Chris friends he was pretty nice he was a pot head but pretty nice " hey baby " he joked  to me why is everyone talking to me now I'm confused like damn I laughed as I sat in front waiting for the teacher to talk boring boring boring.

Finally the bell rings meaning school is over the two classes after lunch were boring well art was fun I love art hehe so now I'm waking to my mom house it's not far far but it's kinda far my dads house is closer but I don't wanna go there it's just a nightmare I get to my moms house and get to the door " mom I'm home you here " I yelled  my mom came out with a little baby she takes care of everyday he works at the hospital but when it's not busy she takes care of I forgot that girls name "hey sweetie how was your day " she asked " it was good mom I just have some home work to do " I said " mom I can take care of the baby well you make dinner " I said to her lifting the baby from her arms " you sure sweetie " yeah mom I love kids" I said to her as I walked up stairs to take care of the baby

The baby has left and I just finished my homework and my dinner as someone called me oh no it's my dad " hello" I said I'm a shaky voice " where the fuck are you hoe " he yelled "  I'm at moms house dad " I yelled back at him " oh " he said then hung up it was getting late so I said night to my mom and went to sleep.

So who's the baby who's the friend hehe hope you enjoyed it :)