Chapter 2: the beginning.

All 10 of us were orphans now. Its been six weeks, the house was almost empty. Cars were sold. All pictures in boxes. 

Only room left was Mom and Dads, I know im keeping moms things, they fit me so i didnt want to leave them.

"Hey" Nate my 17 year old brother said walking in.

"Hey" i said when he frowned at me. We have been at Uncle Trent's for 5 weeks. In that time Zach decided he was taking the boys and leaving. I wanted to stay, i needed some girl time. Mostly because i was hopefully changing soon.

Uncle had set a house up, somewhere to the north, for the boys. I could tell it was away from me. I was going to be alone.

Zach became daddy in that time though, and i lost a friend, Nate became a better friend. Both of them are 17. I havn't seen Nick in a few days, he stays in his room, he's 16. Skyler my twin became a player, he sleeps with a new girl every week. Jace and Jake are 14 and Jackson is 10 they are the same. They steal my xbox 360 and play all night. Josh the 5 year old started school, he loves it. Seth is still the Cherie eyed baby i know and love. That leaves me, I became mommy. Also to make things worse, Max found his real mate, so were over. 

"OK earth to Lyra..." Nate said

"What?" i said confused.

"I said are you coming to get Seth, the rest of us gotta go. We decided not to leave you without a brother, your getting full custody of Seth. He needs you Lyra, he needs a mommy for now." With that he stood up. I was thinking me a mommy?

" Ok lets go say bye then." i said following him.

Uncle Trent, his mate Ciana, Rahem, there eldest, he's 18. Cecilia there 10 year old, and Arianna there 7 month old were standing, or being held, by the door.

"Hey sis." Nick said handing over Seth.

"Hey" i grab him, putting him on the opposite hip, i hug Nick, Next was Nate, then Skyler, then i get both Jace and Jake, followed by a third, Jackson. After they let go Zach hugs me, he holds on longer. Last was Josh. 

"Bye" i say to each one.

"Ok lets go boys." Zach says waving,

I cry watching the rest of my family leave me. The next day was going to be bad too, my first day of school, even worse, highschool.  I would be alone.

My first week at school pasted in a blur, i got cought up. But one girl hated me for getting more attention then her, I didnt like it eather, i had to switch to this school because of some dumb a*sed rogues. 

The next week, Monday.

"Hey you?" she looked at me so i know she meant me. "Ya the slut." when i just kept staring " ya whore, ether you leave or i will make your life hell." 

So i started again towards class. 

"No, slut, i said LEAVE." she yelled the last part, so i turned back towards my class. I just wanted to go to school, she had other plans. My hair was being pulled outta my head.

"Ow stop bit*h" I yell as she pulls me, i fall to the ground. She keeps pulling me.

"No i told you leave, i gave you a chance, now im making you." She snarls.

Once we were outside she lets go and runs in, before i can get up she locks the doors. Her and her posse walk away laughing.

"Let me guess, you got more attention than her, so she locked you out, am i right?" asks a nice looking girl.

I nod, she holds out her hand.

"Ok follow me. Im Aurora." she holds her hand out, grabbing it i know she feels the sparks too.

"Im Lyra." I mumble.  I finally look at her, Blond hair and the prettiest blue eyes i have ever seen are staring at me.

"Come on Lyra, lets get you to class. By the way im Alpha, so ill talk to her and make her leave you alone. Ok?" She was checking me out too.

"I dont wanna cause trouble. All i was doing was going to class, so she called me names and pulled me by my hair out here." 

"Ok 1 second" she said and smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aurora Pov

This poor girl, I knew her family, Trent is my beta. I know how it feels to loose a parent, when i was a kid mom came home, dad was raping me. She killed him and took up Alpha, when i turned 16, 4 weeks ago, i became Alpha.  Anyway i can tell shes a freshman. She has the most beautiful red hair i have ever seen, her eyes are greyish, tender lips, cute button nose.

"Ok wait here." I said, i yell as loud as i can threw the link to Candice.

CANDICE YOU STUPID PEICE OF SH*T OPEN THE FU*KING DOORS NOW. I let some of the Alpha tone in.

A second later the doors open.

"Ok go to class i need to talk to Candice." she nodded her cute head and walked away.

"YOU." I say turning to her. 

"Yes Alpha?" she says quietly

"If you lay a finger on her head again, I will rip your head off, shove it up your a*s and feed you to the dogs." I yell smashing her into a locker, smashing the locker in the process.

I feel a gentle hand touch my arm, i relaxe into its touch.

"Please dont be mean to her she's just another popular girl messing with a newbe its not her fault." My sweet angel says. 

I sofened up a little. "Get to class Candice, pick up your grades and ill think of taking it easy on you later." 

"Yes Alpha." she runs away.

"Well, who's your teacher?" I say turning to face her.

"Mrs. Nickelson, 404." I nod, i need to talk to her anyway.

"K here we are." i say after the akward silent walk.

"K" she seems nice.

"Well go in i gotta talk to her about something." she just leaves.

"Your late." I hear Mrs. Nickelson say.

"Mrs. Nickelson can you come here for a moment?" she nods.

"Class do the problems on the board, ill be right back."

"Ok first when is my project due?" i ask

"The 18th" she says fast, she knows i hate waiting for an answer.

"Ok next leave Lyra alone, it was Candice's fault, if anything give Candice the detention." I accidently use my Alpha tone.

"Yes Alpha. I will she deserves that. Anything else Alpha?" she wants to go back to her job i can tell.

"Ya she's my mate." her eyes light up " so help her out, only when she needs it, do like you did with me, if she's smart enough get her outta this class."

"Ok well heres a note get to class Alpha." she smiles, only time anyone can tell me what to do is school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyra pov

The rest of the day was fun, Candice would walk on the other side of the hall or turn in her tracks and head the opposite direction. I cant help think of Aurora though, My Mate The Alpha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Thats all i have at the moment, Hope you like it so far.