A/n Im sorry that i dont have a life. Please dont make rude comments if you really read this. And if you read this and like it. Please be sure to tell me so. Please?
Y/n= Your name
H/c= Hair/Fur color

Your PoV.

I yawned and stretched as i woke up on this lovely Monday morning. Well, lovely for a stray dog. Ive been living out here for a long time and somehow have found a way to live. Cause we dogs seem to have been born with a certian charm that we use on humans to make them give us what we want. Thats how ive survived in New York for the past three years.

I shook my h/c fur and smacked my lips. The sound of the city noises, Passing cars people chatting and horns blairing, filled my ears. I let out a sigh " Home sweet town" I trotted through the alley and sniffed through a couple of bins that had their lids removed in search for a snack of some sort and found a half eaten bagle and some meat.

I licked my lips and was about to eat when a tan pigeon flew next to me and started studdering.
"H-hey there! Mind if i take that bagle?"
"Um. No. Why?"
He looked around as if he would get mauled down for speaking then in a whisper tone told me" I need to bring food to mittens." i groaned and rolled my eyes " Why do you steal food for that feline bully. You do know she is just pulling your wing when she says she has claws, right? Ive seen her when she trys to fight. She doesnt have any-"

He quickly took this time while i was talking to snatch my bagle"Hey! Give that back!" i yelled as i jumped into teh air and pawed the bagle out of the birds grasp. Catching it in my mouth.

He quickly looked down and flew back to the ground. "Look" He said "Just give me half. Thats all i need. Just half and ill be out of your way." I rolled my eyes and set the bagle down. Ate most of it then gave the crumb of what was left to him. He looked at the crumb then at me. "Hey. I gotta eat to. And frankly im more important than that cat. All right. Now beat it. Before i decide to make you my breakfast snack" i said then snaped amd growld at him as he yelped and flew off.

I snickered and walked further into the alley, then heard someone yelling at a truck and a white dog run past me. I watched with curiosity as the dog then ran out into the middle of the street and stand there in a headbutting position. The truck skid and stoped right infront of him as the portapotty fell from its latches and onto the ground. The dog jumped over it and peeked with happiness infront of the open door. Only for his tail to fall and him to run off.

I decided that i had nothing better to do so i followed him. He walked up to a group of pets and started rambling and asking them questions.
"Theres no time for formalitys brothers. My persons in danger and i-" he was cut off by another male dog sniffing his..... Rear. He quickly turned around at the dog. "Oh. Uh, sorry. Wanna sniff mine first?" he said turming his rear to the white dog.

"What?" He sounded so confused. Hasent he ever been around other dogs, like geez. The female dog then started sniffing his rear. "Not from around here, are ya?" he back up from both dogs. "Stop it! This is serious!" The human lady clipped a leash to his red collar and started speaking in a sweet tone to him" Hey there. Are you lost sweetie? " He started to panic and made a bolt across the street. Right in my direction.

I quickly hid behind the alley walls and then ran behind him as he ran around looking up at people calling "Penny?! Penny?!" This dog was insane.

He ran towards central park as a newspaper fell over his eyes and prevented him from being able to see the two poles he ended up running into.

I held back a laugh as i walked around the fence and sat infront of him as he struggled to free his head. I dont know what was with this dog cause he started to try to pry the bars apart. "Why. Cant i bend. These stupid bars!"