Chapter 1 Captured by a Canibal

Hey guys you name is autumn is you want to change it than pretend it says your name you want ok thanks plus above is the picture of me during the apocalypse.  But with black hair and a black mask. Thx peace out ✌️️and enjoy 😜

 I was out on a supply run I saw something in the shadows and was walking twords me. He said" Hey my name is Red what's yours. I'm Autumn. Red says " Your coming with me." I I c can't. "Oh and why not because I'm a canibal" Red said. Wait are you a canibal. "Yes" says Red. I tried to run away but there are guards around me. They knock me out. With a crowbar. 

-----------------------------

-------------------

I woke up  on a hard floor with handcuffs and tape on my mouth.  I heard other two people talking and I heard a something from there cages. Then I heard one say " Well well look your awake . Then saw him it was Red and he said let's have some fun he came in and started to beat me up. 

(Time skip bored 😂 lol)

I woke up and he was outside my cell with a M1911 then he shot me in the leg.  Then I heard the door open and there was four guys ther. The M shirt guy says What are you doing to her Red Nick says. Just haveing fun. The M shirt guy look at me I was filled with tears. Ghetto Shark cuff him AK get the key "On it" they all said. They unlock the door the guy named AK uncuffed me then the guy with the M shirt toke off the tape and said Are you ok I said N no I was s shot in the l leg Nick said" I'm Nick and this is Shark,Ghetto, and AK."Nick said I I m Autumn. "Ok we need to get her out of here now"said Ghetto Why said Nick. We got guards. Crap so what should we do Nick. We need to get you out of here. 

 sorry the first chapter is short but the next chapter is longer so enjoy 😊   guys bye 👋