II

It's about two o clock and I'm getting tired I think I might just go a cafe and stay there a bit,I've done everything i wanted to do today so happy about that.My train goes off at half past four,I'm good with the time at the moment.
* time skipped *
I've been at this cafe over 2 hours..
This is not good,I've fallen asleep I've just missed my train so I don't know how I'm gonna get back home I may try and find a hotel to stay at. I may just stay here a bit and look on phone.I go on Twitter and see a tweet that says
' @ZerkaaHD: In London for nandos with the guys! If you see us come and say hi! '
I got very excited so I headed to nandos, and surprisingly that I'm super hungry so this a good time to get dinner
* time skipped *
Finally I made it nandos,I hope I'm not too late. I walk in and hear loads of laughs especially from some familiar voices.. I see the sidemen and some of my friends. I'm squealing inside of me I try and find a table near them. I found a table behind them. I sit down and go on my phone and get my earplugs and put one of them on and watch one of the latest video from Simon. I feel like someone looking over me so I look behind and found that Simon is looking over my shoulder and seing I'm watching his video!! I pause the video and wait for Simon to say something.
"So I guess your a fan of the sidemen?" Simon says "I'm a massive fan and also a massive fan of your friends as well" I say "ohh cool!! Has you on your own do you wanna hang out with us?" He says. Wait i'ma day dreaming or did he actually just said?! "YES sure! And by the way my name is Emily" I said with a smile.Can today get any better!!
---
YOOO
I hope you enjoyed this chapter,sry for not posting in so long :/ anyway cya 💗
~Monica