Chapter 1 - The gift of Christmas

A/N Hey guys so this is my first ever story. Hope you'll enjoy it!

JAKES POV

"Jake wake up!" The small voice rips through the air tearing my dreams apart. The next thing I know was it felt like I was sleeping on a jumping castle. When I open my eyes my theory is confirmed...

"Tyler why are you jumping on my bed? I ask my mini cowboy of a brother. "Because you have to wake up so we can go skiing" he whines and gives those puppy dog eyes that just melt my big brother heart. As I see my little brother in his "begging pose" I realised something.

"We can't go skiing today little bro, we have a Christmas party to get ready for" I said. And I was really not in the mood for this party. It was going to be a bunch of snotty rich people. Despite my dad being a millionaire, I really preferred being with people who didn't come from money. Like all my friends back home. We were cowboys, we liked living like we weren't rich even though we lived like kings.

"Please" little Tyler begged "just a few hours". "No can do partner, mom wants us to be ready in two hours." I could see his little heart breaking, but this was tough love time. And I hated it.

Leaving Tyler on my bed with his puppy dog eyes, begging me to go out for some adventure. I stood up and left for the bathroom. We had stayed up last night just playing games and thus slept the day away. I got to the bathroom and took a warm shower and started getting ready for the Christmas party.

(2 hours later)

We took the elevator down and stopped on ground floor. I was wearing a light blue button up shirt with a suede blazer and my Gino Paoli's. Dad was wearing a black and white suit and wearing a Santa hat. Mom had on a green sparkly dress with red heels and wearing a Santa hat to match dad. Tyler was rocking his green suit and a Santa hat to match.

We stepped into the ball room filled with people, streamers, food and drink. Music was blasting from the speakers and the DJ was none other then Santa himself. About an hour into the party I was getting bored and just wanted to leave. However before I could leave something bumped into me.

"Hi sorry man didn't mean to bump you" he said with his cheeks turning a rosy pink. He looked roughly my age with long dirty blonde hair, skinny figure but through his tight white shirt you can see his muscles ever so nicely. "I'm Richard, nice to meet you" Richard said extending his hand to me.

"Hey I'm Jake, nice to meet you. And don't worry about it" I quickly rambled while shaking his hand vigorously. We chatted the night through and danced. He told me he was from Manhattan and he's 17 years old. I like him, I'll admit, he has a bubbling personality and a great sense of humour.

I wondered a few times if he was into guys, just like I secretly am...

The next morning

(Richards POV)

It was 8AM we were all sitting, having breakfast, still in our PJ's. Last night was the best night I've had in ages. I met the hottest guy ever. He's seventeen with short brown hair, brown eyes that turn your knees into jelly. He told me he grew up on a ranch and he's a cowboy. And trust me the muscles I saw poking through his shirt told me he wasn't lying.

"Richard dear, are you okay?" Mom suddenly asked pulling me away from my thoughts about the hottest guy in the world. "Yes mom, I'm fine" I said only half convincingly. And as if she read my mind she said "That boy you hung out with last night was cute, are you going to see him again?"

I couldn't very well lie and say yes... because lets face it as far as I knew I wouldn't ever see that sexy piece of man beast again. "I don't know" I muttered truthfully. My family knew that I'm gay and always suspect I'm going to hook up with every guy I meet. That's the other thing for all I know, the very sexy Jake Edwards might not even be gay...

Jake's POV

Last night felt like a dream. I remember everything like it was a dream especially the dreamy Richard Evans. I can't get myself to stop thinking about those dreamy blue eyes of his, his long dirty blonde hair and I couldn't stop thinking what I'd like to do with him in my bed...

It's that day of a holiday today, the worst day of the entire holiday.. the day we have to pack up and leave... We got to the airport and started our journey back to Texas. I was very excited to go back to Texas, because I started missing my friends terribly. Friends.. AKA the only people that knows I prefer dick..

"So you excited for school to start?" My dad asked. And honestly I was excited for school to start again, because it would mean I get to be with my friends. "Yeah dad, can't wait" I said. "Dad do we HAVE to go to school?" Tyler asked once again preferring horse riding over school. Who can blame him though? Horses don't bully you...

After 9 hours on a plane we finally arrived in Texas, luckily the flight was at night so we could sleep through the entire trip. When we got through the terminals I was disappointed to see that none of my friends were there to welcome me back, but after switching on my phone I saw I had multiple texts saying my friends were unable to make it. Apparently a camping trip gone wrong caused them to be stuck at the hospital...