[The Legend of Zelda] Tailen Marynn - Secret Meetings

Name: Tailen Faiyre Marynn

Age: A number of centuries at this point, but appears in her late-teens to early-twenties. Will lie about her age according to the situation.

Gender: Female

Race: Fallen Deity

Appearance: Tailen has pure white hair that reaches down to her knees And around her as if she has her own personal breeze. Her pale skin makes her seem as if she were sheltered her whole life. On her back is a vibrant red swirl, the mark of the deities, which she keeps hidden from those she doesn't trust. Her facial features are aligned perfectly. She looks younger than she is, and is able to deceive people about her age.

Personality: Tailen is one to deceive. She finds joy in tricking people. Most often, around allies, she'll put on a "high-class" demeanour and act in what can be considered snobbish ways. She is, however, very hot-headed and hard to deal with. She trusts few, but those she does trust, she would die for. When around outsiders, Tailen tends to act innocent, so people will trust her, and spill their darkest secrets upon her.

Powers/Weapons: Tailen has the power to take secrets and negative thoughts of people, and turn them into billowing troubles, causing problems between allies. She is also able use powerful dark magic, including summoning minions and giving curses to objects and organisms. She owns a flourescent, translucent whip that she can imbue with dark magic.

Backstory: Tailen was once a great oracle. She was the Oracle of Loyalty, who favoured respect and trust between allies. She helped people to express their secrets, and helped others accept them. She did her best to rid the lands of deception and trickery. But one day, she was witness to a great power. A group of great magical wielders who used it for evil instead of good. But Tailen didn't see their intentions, only their power. When she became fascinated with this group, the Oracle left her duties behind. The other Oracles saw this, and decided to banish her in fear of worse. A new oracle was put in place, but she could not do the job like her predecessor.

Tailen had expected to be alone in the mortal world, but her divine looks gave her acceptance from everyone she came to. She was handed items of strength and luxury just from walking by. Someone saw this and was intrigued. One night, Tailen walked through the town, when she was met by the same group of magicians she had been so intrigued by before. They offered her a place among them, where she could be taught magic and spells unavailable to any other. Tailen, blind of who they were, agreed. As she stayed with them, she slowly began to be the opposite of what she used to prevent. She no longer believed in loyalty, except for between those of evil heart. How could she, when the oracles abandoned her? She knew that people were just waiting to explode at one another. Tailen began to use her looks to receive luxury and gifts price-free, and she became an honoured member of the clan she had joined. She had become the best spy of Vaati, the Wind Mage.

Tailen sat in the secluded attic of the inn. She was disgusted by the dust and dirt that stained her pure white clothing. She hated when she had to stay in the inns rather than at the base of the villains, but that's what you had to go through when you were the most trusted spy of the Wind Mage.

Tailen was waiting for someone. She was told told to meet with a new potential ally, and ask him or her questions that could make or break the deal. She had to report back to her comrades when she was done.

The door flung open, and Tailen was blinded momentarily by the foreign light. How would this person turn out?

Requirements

- villain or antihero character