Rules

INTRO

Henlo, welcome back to this (once again) revamped roleplay book! There are some tweaks here and there, but essentially the idea is the same,,,

Skybound contains two sections: OC and Canon. The first section, OC, consists of roleplays started by my own characters. The second section, Canon, consists of roleplays started by characters from various fandoms.

RULES

I'm very strict on my rules, and if you break any of them, your roleplay will be discontinued or other action will be taken.

PG13, no swearing of any kind. Not even if it's censored.

You may use OC, canon characters, or even yourself as long as you fill out the required form.

If I do not know the character you are using, a form needs to be filled, which you can make yourself with what you deem necessary. An outline will be posted in the next chapter to serve as inspiration.

You may request a character, but not the scenario. (Unless we've discussed the roleplay elsewhere etc etc)

Stick with the scenario.

Some scenarios can have multiple users roleplaying together, and if you wish to turn an individual RP into a group RP, please make sure you have made sure it is alright with the other you are requesting to join with.

There are no limits to how many scenarios one person can have, as any number of people can RP on one scenario. This, however, doesn't apply to group scenarios.

No smut, keep things PG.

No same gender ships. I have beliefs and if you can't respect that and keep your peace, please leave.

I reserve the right to decline anyone's RP request without explanation.

FAQ

if I get any questions I'll post them here

DISCLAIMER

This book was created for me to roleplay with friends and people I know well, so don't take it personally if I don't accept your RP request, I'm kinda timid around unfamiliar people.

I get out of character super easy so I apologise

alright that's it nerds bye,,,