Information for the trip

Start from the beginning

"Because they didn't laugh and the one you are insulting is Dame Tsuna" Reborn replied.

"He can hear us all the way from there?!" B5 whispered softly, freaking out.

"Yes I can" Reborn glared.

(B4 & B5 is at the back of the class when Reborn is at the front of class)

"Hn" Hibari left the classroom giving a last glance to Tsuna.

Tsuna caught the glance and sighed.

It says 'Meet me later at the Reception Room'.

'He's gonna kill me...' Tsuna sulked.

Reborn look at Tsuna and smirked as he knew what will happen to Tsuna later.

'I see Dame Tsuna still needs more training... I'll add more training in his schedule' Reborn silently thought, smirking evilly.

Tsuna felt a chill.

'I think that.. Reborn is thinking about something bad... Something life threatening..' Tsuna shivered a little.

'Wait life threatening? And Hibari send me that look.. NOOOOO!!!! MORE TRAINING!!!!' Tsuna mentally cried.

"Ok, I've come in to give you your passports.. And to tell you more information about the Class Trip" Reborn said.

Class became super attentive.

"You'll be staying there for a month, bring what is necessary. But you MUST bring a set of formal wearing as in just 2 more weeks, it will be the Vongola Decimo's Inheritance Ceremony..." Reborn smirked even more as he saw Tsuna tensed.

G4 raised her hand.

"Yes?" Reborn asked.

"Urh.. Are we all going to the Inheritance Ceremony?" G4 asked curiously.

Reborn gave a 'isn't-it-obvious-you-dumbass?' look to her.

G4 realised what the look means and look on the ground feeling embarrass.

And no one make fun of her.

"Anymore questions?" Reborn asked.

B6 raised his hand.

Reborn look at him.

"Where are we staying? If it is the Vongola Mansion, is there enough rooms for us? Will we need to share the same room as others? How many people in one room then?" He asked.

"Yes,the Vongola Mansion.. Don't worry, the Vongola Mansion is big enough to have all of you, but in case guests are to come to the Mansion, 2 people will have to share a room, I don't care if you want to more than 2 people in a room, or you want a sleepover party, do not make any noise at night, everyone in the Vongola needs rest during the night, they are tired and need enough rest for the next day to work, don't disturb them" Reborn warned.

Not that he mind to punish them for making noise.

Well even if they try to make as little sound as possible, Hibari will still hear them if their room is near his so they'll be bitten to death.

Then questions like..

"Will we be meeting Decimo personally?"

"Or we meet the Nono before the Decimo?"

"What will we be doing there?"

"What if we forget to bring something?"

.

.

.

.

.