"By the way, since you've been a good boy and massaged me the other day, you now have a discount on my music store," Yoongi announced, handing Jimin a silver card with the logo of his music store.

Jimin smiled. "Whoa! Jihyun and Jungkook will be happy to know this. They were planning to buy a drum set someday!"

Yoongi almost smiled upon hearing Jimin's pleased voice. "You've got fifty percent discount on most items there, and seventy five on selected ones. And the drum set? Tell Jihyun to choose from those that we have there, then he can have it for free."

Jimin's expression was of pure shock. "B-but... Hyung! A drum set is really expensive! And you're just giving it for free?"

Yoongi shrugged.

"Wow, Jihyun is so lucky. You and Namjoon-hyung spoil him so much," Jimin said with a laugh.

"It's because he's so supportive..." Yoongi said, smiling subtly at the thought forming in his mind.

"Supportive in what?"

"Supportive in shipping us," Yoongi said in a whisper so that Jimin won't hear, smirking all the while.

"What, hyung?" Jimin asked with a confused face.

Yoongi just shrugged again. "Where do you want to eat?" he asked, changing the topic.

"I said I'm not eating, hyung."

"We're eating Jimin, whether you like it or not."

"No," Jimin retorted.

Yoongi sighed, then turned his head sideways to face Jimin. "Stop being stubborn or I'll get back the discount."

Jimin just pouted the whole ride through.

---•---| Y<3J |---•---

"We're here," Yoongi announced as the car came to a stop.

Jimin looked around, the place looked really familiar.

Really familiar.

"Come on now," Yoongi said, grabbing Jimin's hand and pulling him lightly so he would come out of the car.

However, when Jimin did come out of the car, he was more than surprised with what he saw.

"What in the name of rice cakes is this, hyung?!"

Yoongi smirked. "What's wrong? You used to work here, right? Don't you miss it?"

Jimin shook his head furiously, because he did not really miss this place.

Especially his manager.

Ex-manager, actually.

With Yoongi still holding his hand, he dragged Jimin into the cafe.

The two of them went straight to find a table. There were not much customers that time, and so, they probably didn't have to wait much longer.

"Hyung..." Jimin tried again. "Why are we really here?"

"Jimin, we're eating here," the older boy said sternly. "Now choose a decent food from their barely-tasty list in the menu."