bad luck: muffin the dog

Muffin the dog part 1

So, ever since I was little I've had bad luck with dogs.

Like really bad luck.

Once, I was walking home from school with my best friend, Mira. And there would always be a large dog (if he stood up he would be as tall as me) and he'd always bark at us. And we'd just ignore at times it and other times Mira and I, then stupid 4th graders, we would taunt it.

Worst choice ever.

This time however, he wasnt chained up, and then it was my freind who saw him running at us.

Picture this: a big huge dog running straight at you

What do you do?

You run right?

That's what did, but I live in a very cold place. And winter was here, ice was everywhere.

I fell here and there. And whenever I look back,there goes Mira. Running as slow as possible.

She wasn't a runner, and I knew that. So I just stared at her running and soon enough the big dog pounced on her.

And I still just stood there. Like an idiot.

She used her backpack as an almighty shield. If I remember clearly, an ugly shade of purple,
Tinkerbell backpack.

Next thing you know, I hear a loud piercing sound come from behind me. It screamed the word Muffin, and the dog that was chewing Mira's bag looked up.

It was the crazy old grandma from across the street , lets call her Grandma Agatha.

Agatha was a crazy old dog-obsessed woman. Word around the block is that Agatha has a secret math lab in her basement. But Agatha seemed like a poor old lady, she was actually most known for the woman that beat E.J, the neighborhood bully, with nothing but a pencil.

Yeah, she was that tough.

The number one rule is never take money from Agatha. Unless you want to die.

Anyway, Muffin ran to Agatha and slobbered all over her. While I ran to Mira to see if she was ok.

The dog destroyed her backpack and bit the back of her ankle, a scar she still has to today.

She muttered something about wanting me to go away and never see her again.

I didn't think she actually meant that, I've known her since I was 2. She would always follow me around and copy everything I did. I got used to it, and she got used to me. And now we're both cold heartless shits.

Agatha and her murderous dog were gone. And it was left to me to get Mira all the way to her apartment. Which was on the top floor.

She honestly laughed and thought I was going to carry her up their. But then again, like the cold heartless shit I am.

I dragged her.

She ended up getting stitches and Agatha ended up getting sued.

But that isn't the end of this story, because Muffin was coming for me.

And Mira wouldn't be there to help me.